Having issues with my account

Discus and support Having issues with my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last year, I had an XBOX account that was temporary, in order to play Minecraft, with the name Raw230, email: "Raw230@*****.com". I didn't know that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ramses De Jesus, May 24, 2023.

1. Having issues with my account

Last year, I had an XBOX account that was temporary, in order to play Minecraft, with the name Raw230, email: "Raw230@*****.com". I didn't know that I would lose the account, after I cancelled the subscription. So, yesterday I bought premium thinking that I would recover the account, in which I am rank in the server where I played. I want to know how could you help me to recover my account, with which I play since I was a child (Raw230).

:)

Ramses De Jesus, May 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ramses, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Microsoft account.
    May I know what happened exactly, your account was compromised or you forgot the credentials?

Reminder: Please avoid sharing personal data including email addresses
  3. BluSwirl Win User

Having Xbox issues with my account.

"If you see the Xbox Insiders link at the top of your forum page then you signed up."

This can't be true, as I'm seeing that link at the top of my page but I never signed up. And what happens if I click on it? Will I suddenly experience all manner of preview problems? #AmSoNotTouchingThatLink
  4. XblZoey Win User

Having issues with my xbox account

Hi there Eladio

Thank you for getting back to me

I tried removing my profile and resetting it like you said. The bio has now fixed! I'm hoping it will stay that way.

My xbox live tenure is still not functioning. Could you please look into it. The tenure does not display itself anymore on my profile (on xbox one).

The messages have now been deleted that were glitched.

Thank you

Kind regards

Zoey
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Zoey

Thank you for taking the time to come back and letting us know about your results.

There have been reports of this as of late, however, there have also been reports that it just comes back with no additional input from the user.

This is likely due to the engineers catching wind and rolling out patches and fixes in waves.

At the moment all we can currently is ask for your continued patience in us getting this resolved.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Zoey

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with certain information not displaying correctly under your account.

From what you mentioned, it appears to be a connection discrepancy. However, you mentioned that you have saved this as a Word doc, so that would imply that you are making changes on this via a different platform such as a mobile device
    or PC.

When you see these changes, do you see a disparity across all the platforms [Xbox platform, Xbox Companion App, and Windows 10 Platform]?

Have you tried to
    remove your account and re-add it
    onto your console? Do the changes reflect correctly when this is done?

Can you verify this info for us, so that we may provide additional troubleshooting techniques to address this further.
Thema:

1. Having issues with my account - Similar Threads - Having issues account

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  5. My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.: I just got black ops 2 and when I logged on a day after buying it, it says I am level 55 prestige 15. I don't know how. It's also not letting me receive game invites from my friends on Bo2 either...
  6. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  7. Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox account on console for hours why is there no clear answer I cannot access any game or my own profile all other forums are saying there's issues with call of...
  8. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  9. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  10. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...