Having issues with latest SA build and UPnP

Discus and support Having issues with latest SA build and UPnP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there: Being fair this is an issue I was having on latest builds but since I changed my ISP and they changed my router, this is happening almost... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gonzo345, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/Gonzo345
    /u/Gonzo345 Guest

Hi there:

Being fair this is an issue I was having on latest builds but since I changed my ISP and they changed my router, this is happening almost every single time I turn on my console from stand by-energy saving (warm boot).

Seems that this router "has a thing" dealing with UPnP from Xbox One. Sometimes I turn it on and says I have no internet but the console shows the local IP, DNS's and so on with the connectivity test failing. Sometimes happens the same but waiting around 20-30 seconds "before touching anything" it simply shows the usual Xbox Live banners and so on.

I finally stated it's something related with UPnP or how the console handles an incorrect or weird behaviour from the router. Once I catch the console showing "Moderated NAT, UPnP issues" confirming my suspicions.

I already sent multiple and many reports. After rebooting the console (which sometimes it got fixed), after rebooting both (console and router) but finally I needed to set the console to "energy saving" because it always work if I leave it that way.

If it helps, my build is 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7172.190611-1923 and my router is a Sercomm h500-s with "Lowi" as my ISP.

I'm opening this thread since this makes me worry a little since I'm supposed to use my Xbox One X as own xCloud server, so if I have this issues connecting to it I won't simply be able to use it for that purpose (assuming of course I would need set it to stand-by mode).

Thanks in advance,

Gonzo345

submitted by /u/Gonzo345
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gonzo345, Jun 17, 2019
  2. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

OneGuide suddenly stopped working

It is an issue with latest preview build!
  3. Funkd-3EBAB9CA-7059- Win User

Moderate Nat on Xbox One ?

I get what you're saying about shibby tomato, but I tried everything! Enabling/disabling upnp, port forwarding, dmz etc. double nat wasn't the issue in the end. Ran the tomato router in bridge mode aswell with forwarding done on main router. Nothing worked.
    Seen a few posts regarding portforwarding and few other things not working on a build so it may have been the build I was using. Of course I forgot to check the build I had before I restored. Grrr. But sorted now with latest Asus firmware. So I'm happy now.
    Had I got a different build of shibby it may have worked also.
  4. FidgetyBird8 Win User

Iron Brigade

Iron Brigade was available in SA. It has since been pulled from the store after numerous complaints with regards to the build not working.

The build is now being recompiled, and needs to go through approval processes (FPB) before being replaced in the SA store.

There was no date provided as to when this would be ready.

I suppose when it is available again, the build will work correctly.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

don't download the todays available update

thers a new one out for all today
    I'm on the latest build and not having any issues. What issues are you having?

Peace, J.R.
  6. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

To be clear, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
Thema:

1. Having issues with latest SA build and UPnP - Similar Threads - Having issues latest

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...