Having issues with Game Pass

Discus and support Having issues with Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, today I can't open any Game Pass games, it pop ups error (0x89235106) when trying to open the game, also, it seems I can't any other download game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sagittarii, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Sagittarii
    Sagittarii Guest

Hi, today I can't open any Game Pass games, it pop ups error (0x89235106) when trying to open the game, also, it seems I can't any other download game from the Game Pass although having a ultimate suscription, instead of a download button there's a Having issues with Game Pass :( face.

Thanks in advance

:)

Sagittarii, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Sagittarii Win User

Hi Kim, seems the problem is no more, i've touched some date and time options and also the Xbox Live services, i don't know which one was the trigger for it to solve the problem but at least I know where to go if it happens again, I'll also follow your instructions. Thanks for your fast reply.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi! Have you tried performing the same steps again?
  4. Sagittarii Win User

Okay, I closed an "Install Shield" task that was running background and couldn't do anything with it apart from that, now I can open games, i don't know if that's the trigger.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome, Sagittarii! If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them here. :)
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Sagittarii, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you checked if you can install your games via MS store app? If not, kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass and then try installing your games.

You can also try resetting the Xbox app.

Right-click on the Start icon or press Win + X to open the Power User menu.

Select Installed apps from the list.

Scroll down to locate the Xbox app on the list.

Click the three-dot menu icon next to it and select Advanced options.

Scroll down to the Reset section and click on Repair.

Restart your PC then try launching your games again.
Thema:

1. Having issues with Game Pass - Similar Threads - Having issues Game

2. Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming: I am playing Fo4 on Cloud Gaming and just got the DLC, how do I make the game recognize that I have it? It keeps stating that the DLC is uninstalled but I just bought AND installed it. submitted...
  3. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  4. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  5. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  6. Having issues buying any game on my Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues buying any game on my Xbox.: So I think I had my father as a parent from a long time ago but he removed me from the Microsoft family yet it is still asking for his permission when I attempt to purchase games. He doesn’t get...
  7. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  8. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  9. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  10. Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to have your data in a game be deleted to fix an issue in game.: In the elder scrolls V, there seems that the most recent update plus the mod “Ugh Mod Manager” has caused me to not be able to do anything with the modding. I can’t disable, delete, or even change...