having issues with discord on Xbox (can't hear anyone)

Discus and support having issues with discord on Xbox (can't hear anyone) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been having issues trying to use the Discord voice chat integration on Xbox. I can't here anyone speaking, no matter how far they're turned up.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dextamonium, Mar 21, 2023.

1. having issues with discord on Xbox (can't hear anyone)

I've been having issues trying to use the Discord voice chat integration on Xbox. I can't here anyone speaking, no matter how far they're turned up. There is no sound output from my TV or my headphones. They can hear me just fine. Getting a little frustrated. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Dextamonium
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dextamonium, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I can't hear anyone on Discord

Hello Alex M, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft, nor Xbox.

I found this information that may help you with your audio problem:

Type Sound in your Windows search bar.

Select the Change sound system option.

Select the Playback tab at the top.

Right click on your output device (headphones or speaker).

Select Set Default Device, then repeat the process and click Set as Default Device.

Click Apply and then OK.

In case you don't see your device in the list, you should do the following:

Go back to the Playback tab.

Right click on any blank space within the window.

Select Show Disabled Devices and Show Disconnected Devices.

Solution 2. Correctly configure the output device through Discord.

Open the Discord app.

Click on the Settings icon.

Go to Voice & Video on the left.

Under Voice Settings, click the drop-down menu and select Default.

Now check the output volume – make sure it is not set to 0.

Solution 3. Turn on Legacy Audio Subsystem

Open the Discord app and go to Voice and Video Settings again.

On the right, swipe until you see the Legacy Audio Subsystem section.

If the setting is set to Standard, replace it with Legacy.

Solution 4. Try the web version of Discord

If you still can't hear anything on Discord, you should try the web version of the app – simply go to the official Discord website and log in to your account by entering your credentials.

Source of information:

https://pcseguro.es/preguntenos/como-solucionar-no-escuchar-a-nadie-en-discord/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope it helps.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. 『 Guasu 』 Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi, this issue has been ocurring since the very first time that I tried to use discord on the Xbox. The voice transfers correctly to the Xbox and I can hear my friends without any problem but for some reason they can't hear me.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

Hello Floris Posthuma,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having issues with the voice connection in your Discord voice channel, go to the following Discord support page:

Voice Connection Errors

If you’re having general audio issues while in a Discord voice channel (such as unable to hear sounds, low volume, or poor sound quality), go to the following Discord support page:

Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide

Note If you experience issues being heard or hearing others, go back to the Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

Reference: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

Hello Jeff, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the connection.

It's very possible that this could be an issue on the Discord side. Especially since you say you did a factory reset on the console. When you relinked the accounts did you go onto the Discord side into the Settings and have it forget the Xbox connection?

If not give that a try then relink to the Xbox again to see if that helps.
  6. HumeDaAny Win User

Part chat not working?

Hi. I am also having party issues. Everyone in the party can hear me, I can't hear anyone

Can you help?
Thema:

having issues with discord on Xbox (can't hear anyone)

1. having issues with discord on Xbox (can't hear anyone) - Similar Threads - having issues discord

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  5. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  7. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  8. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  9. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down: You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already. After you do that complete the activities in the insider app. It just a short...
  10. Can you assist with a continuing connectivity issue I am having with Discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you assist with a continuing connectivity issue I am having with Discord?: I keep cycling through the Discord connect with my XBOX series x and have been unable to link them. I have tried using the QR code and the sign in methods, but still am unable to link. I keep...