Having issues logging on my Xbox 360 E

Discus and support Having issues logging on my Xbox 360 E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Haven't used my Xbox 360 E in a while now and I tried to log on to it to play some of the games that aren't available on my Xbox One it wouldn't let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JB19_83, Jul 10, 2021.

1. JB19_83
    JB19_83 Guest

Haven't used my Xbox 360 E in a while now and I tried to log on to it to play some of the games that aren't available on my Xbox One it wouldn't let me. I've done everything I could do right down deleting the profile and cache and still not working. I've even turned off the two step verification on my phone and still nothing. Little help here..?

:)

JB19_83, Jul 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Make sure you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps mentioned here => How to reset or reformat your Xbox 360 to factory default settings | Xbox Support.

If the issue persists, you will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. Quitriz378 Win User

Help with downloadable content

I've forgotten the E-mail that I used to create the account, and when I normally try to log in to the account on my Xbox 360 it says that it needs the E-mail and the password.
  4. dbldrew Win User

how do I create a guest account ?

Trying to set up a guest account for my daughter and ran into the same issue. Had to fill out all this crap and e-mails and verify e-mails.. then because she was under age I had to log into my live account.. and then they want to charge my CC to make sure
    i'm an adult?!? what a joke..

This is such a huge step back from the 360 it isnt even funny..

I'm seriously considering selling my xbox one and moving on to ps4..
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Account has the wrong gamertag associated with it

Hello,

This would mean that you're logging in with the wrong e-mail address. Please go to your Xbox 360 logged in with the proper gamertag. Once logged in, go to Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security. Take a look at the e-mail that's
    listed, that is the e-mail you should be using to login to Xbox.com and to connect your gamertag to Rockstar's Social Club.
  6. {Parity} Win User

ERROR-The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.

You are showing silver here. Are you logged in with the same credentials that you sign in to XBOX Live with? You will need to log in to your XBOX One using the same e-mail and password that you used on the 360.
Thema:

1. Having issues logging on my Xbox 360 E - Similar Threads - Having issues logging

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  4. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  5. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  6. Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I'm not the only having issues in logging in the rec it's bull I already gave up that...: Why don't they care that we can't play I don't understand I'm so tired of trying every day for hours b982a6e4-c264-4e25-a8af-06684b9048b2
  7. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...
  8. Any else having issues logging into diablo iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any else having issues logging into diablo iv: Haven't been able to log into diablo IV for four days now. 8481fcad-beee-4298-8317-5dd7230f09a8
  9. Any else having issues logging into diablo iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any else having issues logging into diablo iv: Haven't been able to log into diablo IV for four days now. 4e75be10-7a32-482a-ba51-bba994cde817
  10. Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody having issue with not getting notification when friends log on?: I have a Xbox Series X and I don't get the notification no more when my friends log on. If anybody got a solution please post it. Microsoft please address this issue!...