Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

Discus and support Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WillNicol, Oct 15, 2019.

  1. WillNicol
    WillNicol Guest

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.


    I have a network cable out of my router and to a switch which connects my PC and my Xbox One S, I have terrible, terrbile FPS stutters on FIFA 20 and I think I might have found why, when I run a network test simultaneously, I get 2 very different results,
    on my Xbox I get 23.67 Mbps download and 0.67 Mbps upload with 26ms but on my PC I get 28.58 Mbps download and 5.69 Mbps upload and 15ms latency (to Sheffield server),

    What would cause this and how can I fix? All wires are brand new as I thought it could be the cause and it's not fixed anything, I have also set up port forwarding and it hasn't helped either.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    WillNicol, Oct 15, 2019
    #1
  2. Shieldlady1 Win User

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

    Eu estava com um problema parecido, e meu provedor de internet era o problema, eles consertaram pra mim liberando mais uploads, porém estou com problemas de conexão no momento e então não consigo acessar algumas coisas, mas acredito que se você ligar para
    seu provedor pedindo que liberem pra vc uma velocidade maior, eles liberem pra vc e acredito que seu jogo fique jogável, espero ter ajudado de alguma forma.

    [Translation-I was having a similar problem, and my internet provider was the problem, they fixed it for me releasing more uploads, but I am having connection problems at the moment and then I can not access some things but I believe if you call
    your provider Asking them to release you to a higher speed, they release you and I believe your game is playable, I hope I've helped in some way. ]
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

    It could possibly be the server it might not be a problem on your end
  4. WillNicol Win User

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

    Thank you for your repsonse.

    To clarify, you want me to ask my provider to increase my Upload speeds?

    Thank you.
  5. WillNicol Win User

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

    If you see the traceroute stats below, you can see the unstable nature of my connection, the ping is all over the place with the best/worse collumns very far apart, I need solutions to try. EA have told me to ask for a static public IP address so I will
    try this but it's going to cost me £5 (I don't mind because we will need to do it soon anyway), if there is anything else I can try in the meantime please post!!

    I use a switch because I have a ethernet cable which goes directly from the router into my switch which then splits the connection into 2 devices, my PC and my Xbox. I do this so I only need 1 network connection, and yes I have tried connecting the main
    cable and not using the switch and it doesn't fix the stutter lag issues.


    [​IMG]
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

    When ever I speed test on the xbox my upload speeds never test near normal. I'm guessing it has to do with the servers they choose to ping for the test. Speedtest can be less than reliable depending to servers that are used to do the test. If your experiencing
    stutter I would guess the connection is unstable. is there a reason your running a switch from your router? I haven't seen a switch used in a home network in a long time. Might call your ISP and see if they see anything from their end. Sounds like there is
    noise in the connection. You can also check your modem for any errors. I didnt see you post anything about packet loss if there is any or not. Looking at the trace route there is packet loss showing there. Which brings me back to unstable connection and possible
    noise in the line.
Thema:

Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable.

Loading...
  1. Having extremely low Upload speed on Xbox One, causing FIFA and other games to be unplayable. - Similar Threads - Having extremely low

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend's voice is extremely low most of the time. We have tried everything possible...: My friend and I use Xbox One X, and we both use wired jack 3.5mm headsets plugged into the controller. We use the xbox party chat to talk. My friend is extremely quiet for a few minutes after...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. My games have all started to extremely lag after it crashed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My games have all started to extremely lag after it crashed: About a week ago I was playing a game and out of the blue it crashed, just the game and not the entire computer, after this any game that I try boot up runs extremely poorly, all of them to the...
  10. With the old cod servers now back up and running. i have noticed an extreme influx of...

    in XBoX on Windows
    With the old cod servers now back up and running. i have noticed an extreme influx of...: Black ops 1 has a real problem with obvious hackers on the servers but it seems like, even with every report i submit, no action is taken against them. In fact i msgd a not nice msg to one such...