having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

Discus and support having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwardWalker8, Jul 8, 2021.

1. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021

Hi everyone

Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even tried just typing random letters and numbers at least 10-20 times now. I don't know what to do to get it to work. My network connection is fine, I'm just not able to get past the first name part.

:)

EdwardWalker8, Jul 8, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @EdwardWalker8!

With issues like these, we recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps first such as restarting your console as well as your router and try again. If the issue persists, please try creating the Xbox live account on Xbox.com, after its created recover the profile on your 360 console.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. Lovechaser Win User

Difficulties setting up an account for son

Hi,

You can factory reset by following this guide.

This post should help you with setting up content restrictions on your Xbox One without too
    much hassle
  4. BrinierSiren45 Win User

Wrong gamertag shows up on xbox.com then what it does on 360

yes its the exactly same email as my xbox 360 i did have difficulty signing up i signed up on my xbox 360, and i got a email saying about joining up with windows live and pressed cancel as didn't know it was windows live it was done by so sighned up again
    from computer with the email i used on xbox 360 this may be the reason but is there a way to add my gamer tag to the site both xbox and this account use the same email

And if i change my password on my xbox it changes it for this account its very confusing
  5. Gary Mot Win User

Adding another live account to same console

On xbox one all accounts are covered by one live account, on 360 you can have 2 accounts just set up his own profile.
  6. TestyNeptune087 Win User

Setting up xbox 360 live

How do I set up my xbox live account to my xbox 360?
Thema:

1. having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 - Similar Threads - having difficulty setting

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  7. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...
  8. My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like...
  9. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  10. I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.: I created an alias on Xbox to play Diablo 3 locally with a friend. I registered an Apple e-mail address that I now want to change to an outlook alias that I created successfully. I have gone to...