having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021
Discus and support having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone Im trying to set up an xbox live account on my xbox 360, but when it asks for a first name it gives me an invalid message. I've even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwardWalker8, Jul 8, 2021.
Thema:
having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021
Loading...
-
having difficulty setting up an xbox live account on 360 in 2021 - Similar Threads - having difficulty setting
-
I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow
in XboX InsidersI have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox... -
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get back my newer gamertag? I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES!!!
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get back my newer gamertag? I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES!!!: Hello! I mainly use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and that hasn't been a problem for a long time. I have an old account which I'm going to call Oldie and I have a new one called Newbie.... -
Trying to leave family group but I have some difficulties with it
in XBoX AccessibilityTrying to leave family group but I have some difficulties with it: it turns out Im in a family group which I think I should say I DID NOT sign up for this. I am the only one in the family group, my age is over the required 18 years, but despite this I cannot... -
Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.
in XBoX on WindowsHaving difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried... -
My Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Series X is having difficulties and I don't know why. Can anyone help?: So I recently got a new series x, and everything has been fine, everything is up to date and I've had no real issues except for one. I have an xbox one copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'd like... -
Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .
in XBoX on WindowsHello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an... -
I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.: I created an alias on Xbox to play Diablo 3 locally with a friend. I registered an Apple e-mail address that I now want to change to an outlook alias that I created successfully. I have gone to...