Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?

Discus and support Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the error I'm getting whilst launching Deep Rock Galactic: LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3143] STLMeshCarver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deltaday243, Dec 23, 2021.

  1. Deltaday243
    Deltaday243 Guest

    Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?


    This is the error I'm getting whilst launching Deep Rock Galactic:

    LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3143]

    STLMeshCarver /Game/LevelElements/RoomObjects/Fossils/STL_Fossil_Skull01_Lo.STL_Fossil_Skull01_Lo: Serial size mismatch: Got 987163, Expected 987175





    0x00007ff99441478c KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e732ba66 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e72e9ddd FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e736e157 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e737d386 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e7362b33 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e737c552 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e7387a79 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e73841a0 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e733b217 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff7e7337591 FSD-WinGDK-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff9959a54e0 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []

    0x00007ff996da485b ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []



    Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread

    :)
     
    Deltaday243, Dec 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Deltaday243 Win User

    Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?


    [​IMG]


    I did everything you suggested, now I seem to have a new error.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?

    Well, I suggest you try this:

    Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

    Open Accounts

    Click Sign-in Options

    Scroll down to Privacy

    Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

    Restart your PC!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?

    Hi there Deltaday welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    (PC) Deep rock galactic will not open/launch

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Third-party services and programs may be causing this. If you have monitoring apps, fans/rgbs controllers, broadcasting apps disable these programs, perform a clean boot and try again.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

    If the problem persists, contact the developer to help you further in this.
  6. TexasKen Win User

    How to buy a game on PC and XBox One to play cross-platform?

    Bought Deep Rock Galactic from the MS store. It installed on my PC and is installing on the XBox One now. That's the good news.

    The PC version crashed 2 minutes into the game all 5 times I tried to play. My system is as follows:

    OS MS Windows 10 64-bit

    CPU Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

    RAM Anarchy 16.00 GB Dual Channel DDR4 17000 -2133Mhz

    Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170X-Gaming 7 (U3E1)

    EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0

    1-Samsung 860 EVO 931.5GB SSD

    2-Hard Drives 2 977GB Seagate Baracuda(SATA) HDD

    I have plenty HP to run this. Any ideas or a forum I can go to that could help with Deep Rock Galactic for non-Steam PC?
Thema:

Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help?

Loading...
  1. Having Deep Rock Galactic constantly crash upon launch on my pc any help? - Similar Threads - Having Deep Rock

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  10. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...