Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

Discus and support Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Having more than one controller turned on completely blocks all inputs from working in Sonic Frontiers and Minecraft. Everything works perfectly until... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cole Dgr8, Apr 2, 2023.

  1. Cole Dgr8
    Cole Dgr8 Guest

    Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games


    Having more than one controller turned on completely blocks all inputs from working in Sonic Frontiers and Minecraft. Everything works perfectly until I turn on the second controller. This is a problem because the second controller in question is my Xbox Adaptive controller so due to a disability I can’t play the games. Turning off copilot only works sometimes.

    :)
     
    Cole Dgr8, Apr 2, 2023
    #1
  2. Cole Dgr8 Win User

    Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

    Thank you for your reply. It only happens on certain games. Namely Sonic Frontiers. This makes me think it’s a problem with the game not liking copilot for some reason because basically every other game works great. So I guess it started when I got the game. I’ve never heard of any other game react this way to copilot. I am copiloting on my Xbox series S console. Thank you for any assistance but I realize this is an incredibly specific issue
  3. Tomm_A Win User

    Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

    Hello Cole Dgr8,

    Thank you for your quick response.

    We appreciate for helping us isolating the issue and confirm that this is in-game specific issue. Most in-game specific issue is best address by the game developer support team. Let us help you how to get there.

    It is possible that this is feature limitation with the game and it is good to share your thoughts and let the game developer support team know your suggestions. Here is the link to reach the game developer support team:

    As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread.

    Thanks again for posting your question and have a great day!

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

    Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

    Hello Cole Dgr8,

    Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.



    Based on the description, you are having issue with copiloting with Xbox Controller. Let us see how we can help.

    We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information on how to resolve your concern.

    1. When did the issue start?
    2. Are you copiloting your Xbox Controller to your Xbox Console or Windows device?

    For the meantime, you may check the related article on how to use copilot with your Xbox Console:


    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Copilot w/2 controllers

    Copilot is intended to allow a second person to “help”, mapping both controllers to the same input. Sounds to me like you want to disable the parts on controller 2 you don’t want to use. The adaptive controller can give you that flexibility, but Iagree this should be more available
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    About gaming clips.

    I am not certain that you can disable that function as from my own experience this only happens when you have done something really well in the game. There are far better ambassadors then me on these forums, and I am certain that if you can disable the record
    function completely they will let you know exactly how to do it sooner or later.
Thema:

Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games

Loading...
  1. Having copilot on completely disabled all inputs on certain games - Similar Threads - Having copilot completely

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...