Having Controller/Accesory Issues

Discus and support Having Controller/Accesory Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I started having connection issues with my controller and headset. They connect to my xbox but soon start disconnecting. Its getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/k3ystreet, Jul 7, 2024.

1. /u/k3ystreet
    /u/k3ystreet Guest

Recently I started having connection issues with my controller and headset. They connect to my xbox but soon start disconnecting. Its getting frustrating and idk what to do. Someone help plz!!!

submitted by /u/k3ystreet
    [link] [comments]

/u/k3ystreet, Jul 7, 2024
  2. zgob2010 Win User

Controller disconnects, and yes I have read all the other posts, new issue.

Have you gone into settings accesories and tryed a manual update for your controller . Had a similar issue once
  3. Andr3wk92 Win User

Xbox X controller am PC über bluetooth verbinden

Hello,download Xbox Accesories App and update your controller firmware.(Connect your Controller with type C cable)

Also please let me know if Share Button works on Windows 10 games or Xbox Accesories App.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

have you tried plugging the controller in to the xbox whilst the headset is connected and going to accesories to perform an update
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

headset won’t work!!!!

can you try to plug the controller in and then checking in accesories for any update on the controller and the headset
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Elite controller

Your controller is covered for 12 months that is standard on most accesories
Thema:

1. Having Controller/Accesory Issues - Similar Threads - Having Controller Accesory

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  4. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  5. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  6. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  7. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  8. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  9. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  10. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...