Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games

Discus and support Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got my Xbox One Series X a few months ago and the past few days I've been running into an issue where I can't really launch any games or even load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabby Whitis, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Gabby Whitis
    Gabby Whitis Guest

I got my Xbox One Series X a few months ago and the past few days I've been running into an issue where I can't really launch any games or even load the Microsoft Store. When I try to load the store it says "something went wrong reload this page" but when I reload the page, nothing happens. I have like 5 updates waiting to happen: Store Experience Host, Events (Beta), Microsoft Store, Microsoft Xbox Purchase Host, Microsoft Xbox Payment Options. If I can get them to start updating, they get to about 94% and then just never complete. I'm talking leaving them 'updating' for hours. I've tried power cycling (removing the cord for 30 seconds or whatever), resetting while keeping all my content (soft reset), and resetting while deleting all my content (hard reset) but nothing has worked. Trust me I've put the time in on Google but I'm not finding anything that works... Any ideas?

:)

Gabby Whitis, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gabby

Just to double check, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way

If not, please try changing your console region momentarily
    Go to Settings > System > location > select a random region

Once your console restart, revert this change and select your current region and see if the pending apps starts to update

Also, please tell me what's saying below NAT type for the current network:

Go to Settings > general > Network config

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Having trouble running update

Hi ChargerBrian,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current update issue.

To resolve this problem, try the following steps provided by our article for this specific

'Error 8007-000F "Can't process the update" occurs when downloading an update on Xbox 360
    ':

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device; for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console.
    5. Try updating the console again.
    Still receiving the error message?

• If your Xbox 360 console has an internal memory module: Try installing the update to a different storage device, or go to the
      Online Service Center to request a console repair.

Examples of internal memory modules include:
      • Xbox 360 E 4GB
      • Xbox 360 S 4GB
      • Original Xbox 360 Arcade
    • If your Xbox 360 console has an attached hard disk drive (HDD): See
      Add or remove an Xbox 360 hard drive
      to learn how to remove the HDD so that you can use a different storage device when you install the update. (HDDs can range in size from 20 GB to 320 GB.)
    If the previous solutions didn't resolve the problem, your console needs to be repaired. See

Getting your Xbox console or Kinect sensor serviced
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Having trouble running update

Hi, follow instructions on here, it should help you get your console up and running https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8007-000f
  5. SirStephenH Win User

XBOX360 Arcade System Hard Drive Failure D:

They also won't run classic Xbox games and there have been known issues with dashboard updates.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Running Game Issue

Hi,

The PC version Watch Dogs 2 isn't sold directly from Microsoft. To get support, you'll need to go through
    Ubisoft's support site.

Note: Watch Dog 2's 'Anti Cheat' software should already be included in the game download. If it's missing it means there is either 1. something wrong with the installation on your computer or 2. you have a pirated version of the game.
Thema:

1. Having an Issue with Updating and Running Games - Similar Threads - Having Issue Updating

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  6. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  7. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  8. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  9. I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x: My version of assetto corsa competizione says v1.7, there has been a v1.8 update, in which my game has not recieved... im do not know how to go about that. And yesterday 27/6/23, v1.9 dropped. My...
  10. I have a big issue with updating and downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a big issue with updating and downloading games: I noticed that when I update a game it starts off good but then my mbps starts dropping by a lot and it stop my update and download and a error pops up the error code is (0x87e00005) when i press...