Having am issu with my one x after turning it off

Discus and support Having am issu with my one x after turning it off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned it off last night, now it turns on, tv says it has a signal, but no picture, I'm in the omega ring submitted by /u/Sandersbrandon20 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sandersbrandon20, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Having am issu with my one x after turning it off

Turned it off last night, now it turns on, tv says it has a signal, but no picture, I'm in the omega ring

submitted by /u/Sandersbrandon20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sandersbrandon20, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Oddjob428 Win User

Dashboard freeze after quitting a game

I have had my X for almost one month and it did the same thing to me today. After I quit a game, I can't go to the home screen, I just get a blank screen. I unplugged my X for about 10 seconds and that seemed to take care of the
    issue when I booted it back up. Hopefully it is just a glitch since I have the X set to stay active and update even when turned off. Note just turning the X off did not fix the issue, I had to unplug it from the wall.
  3. rkellogg9 Win User

Xbox one cannot control TV volume

Having this same issue with a Pioneer VSX-421

Volume up works in the wizard - but not after. It only mutes. Anybody any ideas??

Same issue here. I just bought the Xbox one media remote yesterday... It will turn my receiver on/off and mute but will not turn volume up/down. It works in the setup wizard, just not afterwards as people have mentioned.

I am using a Pioneer VSX-821K

This is evidentially a bug. Please help Microsoft!
    Is yours an xbox one X?
  4. Gaunt 616 Win User

error 0x8375007 on No Man's Sky on Xbox One

I have the exact same issue. First installed, then when a tried to confirm the update it turn the console off and wouldn't update it after, then after uninstalling I get the same error each time.

Only happens on my Xbox One X though, and installed and runs on a regular Xbox One.
  5. I Ramrod I Win User

Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

I too am having this issue. After the Feb 2014 update my sound bar no longer turns on or off.
  6. GTRSJKL1052517 Win User

Xbox 1x taking too long to power down since recent dashboard update

Hello my xbox one x keeps turning off after ten mins I just got it
Thema:

Having am issu with my one x after turning it off

1. Having am issu with my one x after turning it off - Similar Threads - Having issu turning

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...