Having additional PayPal payment options in the Payment & Billing options for Xbox accounts.
Discus and support Having additional PayPal payment options in the Payment & Billing options for Xbox accounts. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently called Xbox support to make a suggestion, and the representative mentioned that I should also leave the suggestion on the Xbox web site. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Major WTF, Aug 7, 2018.
Thema:
Having additional PayPal payment options in the Payment & Billing options for Xbox accounts.
Loading...
-
Having additional PayPal payment options in the Payment & Billing options for Xbox accounts. - Similar Threads - Having additional PayPal
-
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.
in XBoX on WindowsI have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I... -
How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...: I have been locked out of my account for about 2 years now tried everything they've asked to get back in, its never good enough, they're impossible to contact, they always asking for additional... -
Moving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It"
in XBoX Games and AppsMoving PC Games to another Drive, I" have another to Addition Question to It": My question is when i have moved the game to another drive (ssd), can I use the game on the drive run on another PC?? If so , How do you do that?? I have read this Msft support link...