Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

Discus and support Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/StryderVS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StryderVS, May 2, 2021.

1. /u/StryderVS
    /u/StryderVS Guest

Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does...

/u/StryderVS, May 2, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Bar does not let me record even though I have compatible hardware.

That card does not have built in encoders so therefore it is not compatible for recording with gamebar, it can decode but not encode, use Radeon relive to record.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Game Bar Multiple Monitors

gamebar only records the main screen,
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

What Is Causing This?

Hi,

Kind of difficult one to diagnose. Your Windows GameBar recording (or other third party recording app) likely won't record this glitch as they just record that application, not the display.

Is this the only game your display does this?

Have you gone into your display settings or the video graphics driver settings and checked your display resolution and refresh rate are correct?
  5. sahilmoosa1 Win User

Forza horizon 5 duplicating screen

Hello Kathy,

I cannot upload the video here for whatever reason so I just uploaded the video on youtube and posted the link below.

https://youtu.be/33q6iHOvvrU

I will not be able to record it from the start till the game does have the problem because the amount of time it takes is completely random. Sometimes it happens as soon as the game launches and other times takes an hour. When i try to record using gamebar it does not work. In game bar it records as if there is no problem and still has only the one display.

Also I screenshared it on discord to my friends and thats why i asked is this completely normal, because to them as well it looked perfectly normal just the one screen without duplication.

Thank you

Regards,

Sahil Moosa
  6. Inhumanbow823 Win User

Game Capture not working after "Alt-Tab"ing out of a game.

I appreciate your response but its rocket league and it does allow recordings because until i alt tab out to go to discord or something the recording works great. its only after the tab out does it record a blank screen :)
Thema:

1. Having a very weird issue with gamebar recordings on discord for iOS users only. Does... - Similar Threads - Having very weird

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  8. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  9. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...