Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

Discus and support Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CleanJump3903, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen


    Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would appreciate having a “Snap Mode” (similar to that in Xbox One) where people could have something on a secondary screen (split screen) and could enjoy a game while also watching something they’d like (YouTube, Netflix, etc). Let me know your thoughts

    submitted by /u/CleanJump3903
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CleanJump3903, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Screen Run Off

  3. xbox360gamer022 Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox Music

    I think it'd be cool for the snap features to be able to adjust how much room is given on the screen for the specific application. Maybe like a mini Picture in Picture to snap between rather than giving up a third or fifth of your screen
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

    1 tv 2 xboxes

    The only way this would work is if your tv had a picture in picture mode but one of the "screens" would be quite small depending on what kind of PiP settings your tv has. Otherwise you'd really need a secondary device for viewing the second Xbox.
  5. ChomskyKnows Win User

    Netflix video freeze when snapped

    even in Major Nelson's youtube video today, you can still see that snapped apps are choppy. they sometimes take forever to load, sometimes framerate issues, sometimes picture lag. AFAIK, Netflix still makes you "go full screen" when you snap it (which is
    utterly stupid - it's the exact opposite of the reason I snapped it). You have to go full screen, then snap it back, but when an episode of something is over, it won't play the next thing, and you have to go full screen again like RAM says. It's dumb.

    you people didn't put enough memory in this thing. you just didn't.
  6. jaspermills Win User

    TV Flickering on HDMI Pass-through

    Having same issue with tivo from virgin. Picture is okay when full screen but when snapped it flickers.
Thema:

Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

Loading...
  1. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen - Similar Threads - Having Snap Mode

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  10. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73