Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

Discus and support Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CleanJump3903, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

Majority of individuals that have consoles are connected to big displays and often aren’t playing with dual monitors. Hence why I think many would appreciate having a “Snap Mode” (similar to that in Xbox One) where people could have something on a secondary screen (split screen) and could enjoy a game while also watching something they’d like (YouTube, Netflix, etc). Let me know your thoughts

submitted by /u/CleanJump3903
    [link] [comments]

/u/CleanJump3903, Nov 27, 2021
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Screen Run Off

3. xbox360gamer022 Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Music

I think it'd be cool for the snap features to be able to adjust how much room is given on the screen for the specific application. Maybe like a mini Picture in Picture to snap between rather than giving up a third or fifth of your screen
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

1 tv 2 xboxes

The only way this would work is if your tv had a picture in picture mode but one of the "screens" would be quite small depending on what kind of PiP settings your tv has. Otherwise you'd really need a secondary device for viewing the second Xbox.
  5. ChomskyKnows Win User

Netflix video freeze when snapped

even in Major Nelson's youtube video today, you can still see that snapped apps are choppy. they sometimes take forever to load, sometimes framerate issues, sometimes picture lag. AFAIK, Netflix still makes you "go full screen" when you snap it (which is
    utterly stupid - it's the exact opposite of the reason I snapped it). You have to go full screen, then snap it back, but when an episode of something is over, it won't play the next thing, and you have to go full screen again like RAM says. It's dumb.

you people didn't put enough memory in this thing. you just didn't.
  6. jaspermills Win User

TV Flickering on HDMI Pass-through

Having same issue with tivo from virgin. Picture is okay when full screen but when snapped it flickers.
Thema:

Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen

1. Having a Snap Mode or Picture in Picture for Videos or something for a secondary screen - Similar Threads - Having Snap Mode

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  6. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  9. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  10. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73