Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

Discus and support Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EveryShark29165, May 15, 2020.

1. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 , multiplayer , but not my profile, i have uninstalled
    and re installed the game, i have removed my account profile and added it back, i have gone t o manage game add ons , and deleted saved games on my console, and i have reset my console, i figured with the guest profile i created being able to play multiplayer
    , i thought my profile was corrupted or a game save , i really do not know what else to try , any ideas?

:)

EveryShark29165, May 15, 2020
  2. EveryShark29165 Win User

Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else , why not here?

Hi! Have you also tried a console reset? Do you have similar problems with other multiplayer games? ^^
    Yes i tried a console reset , still dead rising 4 bumps me out , i did a experiment to help me narrow down possibilities, i created a guest profile and dead rising 4 multiplayer let my guest profile play , but still will not let my profile play , i tried to
    remove my account profile and add it back , no luck , i tried to delete game saves , no luck, i thought it was corrupted profile or memory , i dont know how or what to try , any ideas?
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

Are there any open world multiplayer games on xbox 360/xbox one?

^ but op is asking for multiplayers with open worlds...metal gear is just open world, not multiplayer.

the best bet for games out now have already been suggested; gta 4&5, rdr, dead rising 3, defiance, dead island...i think crackdown has 4-player co-op...not really open world, but the maps in world of tanks are pretty big.
  4. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

What are you playing?

Playing Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Ghost and Battlefield 4.

Ryse is a great game, it doesn't deserve the bad rep. I really enjoyed it. And the graphics are truly next gen.

Dead Rising 3 was the surprise. I just cant put that game down once i start it.

And Battlefield 4 multiplayer is kicking my *** basically because i truly suck at it :) But it is still fun.

Ghost was a little dissapointment. Its ok, but i dont feel the COD like before.

After trying Titanfall beta..well... it cant come quick enough!
  5. lDigThTsUkKaZl Win User

Dead Rising 3 scoring on par with Kill Zone!

dead rising multiplayer lets talk about that killzone will last long due to its multiplayer, what about dead rising is it just a story more info I wont pay for a game that has a good story and a boring multiplayer
  6. Wufnstein Win User

Cant play multiplayer at all

I cant get to multiplayer mode in bf4 I get the server isn't working issue but saw my friend was playing multiplayer of it. Forza 5 I cant create a private game or join any multiplayer. Same thing for dead rising 3
Thema:

Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

1. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my... - Similar Threads - Having problem dead

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  7. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  8. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  9. Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi am having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading: Having a problem with dead island 2 not downloading 6164dd36-39d2-4ec5-94cd-2ba13c7cef6d
  10. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...: I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and when I finish the download it says that an error has occurred with the download....