Having a problem with all home Xbox games

Discus and support Having a problem with all home Xbox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my friends home xbox set to my account and all the content that he owns i cannot play. It's weird because it all pops up in my ready to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spoukz, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Spoukz
    Spoukz Guest

I have my friends home xbox set to my account and all the content that he owns i cannot play. It's weird because it all pops up in my ready to install and i ised to be able to play the games no problem but now on certain games content dont pop up and games that are game shared cant be played it just stays loading the game on an endless screen. Im not really sure what to do??

:)

Spoukz, Apr 24, 2021
  2. CyberGuardFL Win User

First a reminder: You are aware that what you are doing is a violation of the terms of the license?

Now if HIS Xbox is set as the 'home' console on YOUR account then HE can play all of YOUR games on HIS console. (Hint: what I said in the beginning still applies)
  3. HellspawnGaming Win User

Two Xbox one x

You can have multiple Xbox consoles at home and put your profile and games on them without any problems.

I have 3 console at home, all with my profile and my games/application and it works perfectly !
  4. onyxishere Win User

Having problems with the My Home Xbox

Sorry to hear it. There is a limit to how often an account can set an Xbox One as the Home console. This is 3 times per year and cannot be adjusted.

You'll need to wait the rest of the year out before his account can set the console as Home again.

In the meantime, you're going to have to let him know what happened and hope that he allows you to have his gamertag signed in while you play games.
  5. RonaldLeathers1956 Win User

Second xbox, second account

As long as one console is set as home console it should work without any problems. On the home console every account could play the games. On the other console you just need to sign in with the account the game was bought.
    It should, but it doesn't. Maybe it's not an Xbox issue but a game issue. I have tried all combinations of startup but the only console both accounts work on is the one I have set as "Home Xbox."

Still trying. Thanks for the reply.
  6. xCMxRAWx Win User

problem with halo 4: cannot connect to friends games, i appear as a level 1 when i'm level 20 and can only use level 1 classes

I have finally fixed the problem by re setting the home-hub to factory defaults and this seems to have fixed my problem on the xbox. Thanks for all the help anyway! :)
Thema:

1. Having a problem with all home Xbox games - Similar Threads - Having problem home

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. i have a problem with my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a problem with my home xbox: In this season of the year i usually travel to my parent's house, i have an xbox there and an xbox in my apartment. So i tried to change the xbox home from the one i have in my apartment to the...
  9. I have a problem with setting the xbox home on another console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with setting the xbox home on another console: While i keep trying to set my home console on another one it says that I can't do that more than 3 times in a year, but I'm sure that has passed more than 1 year since the last time I did it. What...
  10. I have a problem with my home button on xbox one controller after I did the dashboard update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my home button on xbox one controller after I did the dashboard update ...: Hi I am a xbox preview member and have just done the new dashboard update on my xbox and I am haveing a problem with my controller since I have done this I can not use the home button on my...