Having a probem with a game purchase

Discus and support Having a probem with a game purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rise of Nations is not working 2e0b7f8c-6136-4cb0-91f5-21c54d50fd0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScrewMICROSOFT1, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. Having a probem with a game purchase


    Rise of Nations is not working

    :)
     
    ScrewMICROSOFT1, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    Having a probem with a game purchase

    Are you running Windows 10 or Windows 11? Is it up-to-date?

    Does it give any error messages? Or does it just simply refuse to start?

    Is it through Game Pass or have you purchased it?

    Are you trying to start it via the Xbox App or directly?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Having a probem with a game purchase

    Can you give some more information? What's happening when you try to play it?
  4. Default__98 Win User

    Having a probem with a game purchase

    It is doint noth8ing nd I wwwill try and reinstall
  5. Aron Kounkou Win User

    New Update: Can't connect to xbox live.

    Hi! I have the same probem!
  6. KnockoutBloom3 Win User

    Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

    Having that probem today, have uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no success. Really frustrating.
Thema:

Having a probem with a game purchase

Loading...
  1. Having a probem with a game purchase - Similar Threads - Having probem game

  2. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  7. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  8. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  10. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....