Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For more than a week now I have been having issues with Xbox Game Pass on PC. I cannot play most of the games gained through the app, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardHuskisson1, Nov 20, 2021.

  1. Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass


    Hello,

    For more than a week now I have been having issues with Xbox Game Pass on PC. I cannot play most of the games gained through the app, I can download certain games and not others, and the error codes are nearly all different.

    Example:

    I can download Sim City 4 but not Phoenix Point. Phoenix Point gives the following error: Something unexpected happened: error code 0x80070005. Attempting to install Rise of Nations - extended edition gives the same error.

    Attempting to load Back 4 Blood which I had previously installed and played now gives this error: Back 4 Blood is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

    Same with Sea of Thieves with this error: Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0

    I am signed in with the same account on both, my Game Pass is paid and up to date and active. I have run the repair tool on all applicable applications, I have restarted all applications, signed out and back in, restarted my PC. Game Pass works fine on my Xbox but not on the PC. I have tried every solution offered under the error codes themselves and am now officially stuck.

    Any suggestions?

    :)
     
    RichardHuskisson1, Nov 20, 2021
    #1
  2. RichardHuskisson1 Win User

    Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

    I tried all of these steps, still cannot download the games I couldn't before, and still can't open the games I had downloaded previously.
  3. RichardHuskisson1 Win User

    Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

    I have already tried this and it didn't fix my issues.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

    Okay try this: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu)

    Open Accounts

    Click Sign-in Options

    Scroll down to Privacy

    Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

    Restart your PC
  5. RichardHuskisson1 Win User

    Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

    I also tried to contact support; Xbox support had nothing for me, transferred me to microsoft support who disconnected the call.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

    Hi there Richard welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    ______________________________________________________________

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass

Loading...
  1. Having a multitude of issues on PC with Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Having multitude issues

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...