Having a Blast

Discus and support Having a Blast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti! 44499384-1de6-4d70-bbed-44dd0987289e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014.

  1. G MONEYBOY
    G MONEYBOY Guest

    Having a Blast


    Thanks Ubi, this game is good stuff. Blacklist, quality as well. Enjoying every wave and shanti!

    :)
     
    G MONEYBOY, Jan 29, 2014
    #1
  2. Should I get this if I've never played Dragon Age before?

    Haven't played da before and I'm having a blast so far.
     
    Ser Ricky Bobby, Jan 29, 2014
    #2
  3. First Thing You Will Do?

    Went right to attitude era and am having a blast
     
    x The Moses x, Jan 29, 2014
    #3
  4. PalaceRaider Win User

    Blast Shield

    [quote user="Synklare"]

    Old guy is correct, in S&R on certain maps such as Warhawk people tend to throw Thermobaric grenades first and then resort to using the Kastet, or Semtex. There have been numerous times on various maps where I have sponged damage from a Thermo first only to
    then be killed by a player not using DC with any form of explosive.
    [/quote]

    Off topic, but I can now say I have played with somebody from the Forums! I play HC S&R and was in a game with you Synklare and your clan mates the other day. Good banter and some good games. I am in the UK so hopefully we can play again.
  5. xThe13thWarrior Win User

    Blast Shield

    Thermos kill on HC, they weaken armour but if they arent wearing armour (Blast shield), then they are dead.
  6. Mafivee Win User

    Blast Shield

    Why anyone would take the stats bar for weapons seriously and as an indication on how it will perform is just silly. Just pick it up for yourself and you be the judge... You never know, you may be pleasantly surprised.

    .

    "Get your explore on"
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Blast Shield

    ^

    One star for you, one star for me.

    Two stars for you, two stars for me.

    ... more stars for you, more stars for me.

    .

    Five stars for you, five stars for me :D
  8. xThe13thWarrior Win User

    Blast Shield

    Again the K/D comes into it. If I was gloating about it then i'd have upped it a bit more, but in all seriousness, it was just to let the guy that told me (your a d,bag & your doing it wrong) that I knew what I was doing.

    Anyway, at last ppl are getting on topic.

    Quite a few ppl suggesting that 'thermonades' don't do any damage to 'blast shield', are you fellas playing 'core' or 'hardcore'?, I don't play 'core' so I can't comment on that but on 'hardcore' 'blast shield' stop any & every explosive in the game, as
    i've said in a previous comment, i've seen a helicopter dropping bombs on a player & not killing them.

    I actually haven't tried 'danger close', so i'll give that a go.

    Also like to add that I have a 'thumper' on 1 class & 'thermonades' on another, hardly what I would called 'spamming'.
Thema:

Having a Blast

Loading...
  1. Having a Blast - Similar Threads - Having Blast

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  4. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  5. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  8. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  9. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  10. i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one fat from USA and its power brick blasted so i ordered an xbox fat power...: the power brick says: Input : 200-240v~ 2.5A,50/60Hz Output: 12v---17.9A,5Vsb---1.0A Can i use it with the american xbox? Thank you f5c9ad19-1e9c-40f1-bf49-2d479b3da806