Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

Discus and support Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have pre ordered Sea of thieves, but haven´t recieved my pre order bunus, the Black Dog Pack. How do i get a code to redeem it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dalle12601, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Dalle12601
    Dalle12601 Guest

I have pre ordered Sea of thieves, but haven´t recieved my pre order bunus, the Black Dog Pack.

How do i get a code to redeem it?

:)

Dalle12601, Apr 4, 2018
  2. FTWxG4MER
    FTWxG4MER Guest
    Haven't recieved my Pre-Order bonus for Sea of Thieves

I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves on March 18th and I still haven't received my Pre-Order bonus (Black Dog Pack).

FTWxG4MER, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.

Mister Cazador, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

Thanks for letting us know here, Dalle12601!

Please check your Xbox Live messages for further details on your pre-order bonus.

Mister Quasar, Apr 5, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for letting us know here, Dalle12601!

Please check your Xbox Live messages for further details on your pre-order bonus.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

I accidentally deleted a Black Dog Pack code (PC)

Thanks for that info Caio.

If you purchased Sea of Thieves on your account, it would show in your online Order History.

In this case, if you played it on your account through a friend's purchased copy of the game, you wouldn't be eligible for a Black Dog pack code as it was a pre-order bonus.
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Didnt get the Sea of Thieves Code

Hi there Hegorh, thanks for reaching out.

To check, did you receive your Black Dog Pack pre-order bonus for Sea of Thieves since the last time you messaged us?

We just want to make sure you were taken care of on this :)
  9. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
Thema:

1. Haven´t recieved Black Dog pre order bonus for Sea of Thieves. - Similar Threads - Haven´t recieved Black

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. Xbox won''t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won''t connect: My wifi would not connect to my Xbox even when it connects to the rest of the house. I have done the things it told me to do and it still couldn't connect. What should I do about this?...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  6. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  7. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  8. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...
  9. What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?: Why is the online not working like it should? 1ab2ff55-bd07-4bbc-aac1-59399bb789cb
  10. autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work

in XBoX Accessibility
    autistic and minecraft won;t work... signed in aabout 1000 times... need it to work: I did all that was asked, no game... b91ca487-bbf0-4140-9d53-87ec1247e0a9