Haven't received xbox live rewards email

Discus and support Haven't received xbox live rewards email in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; All my other xbox live rewards emails have come through instantly but the two I redeemed yesterday haven't come through yet and it's been a day... I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Robbie Davies41, May 26, 2018.

1. Haven't received xbox live rewards email

All my other xbox live rewards emails have come through instantly but the two I redeemed yesterday haven't come through yet and it's been a day... I think I my have entered the wrong email address. What do I do about this?

:)

Robbie Davies41, May 26, 2018
  2. dblmh
    dblmh Guest
    My rewards account seems to be messed up.

After signing up for xbox live rewards with my main account, I started getting emails regarding my rewards status with an account that I haven't used or signed into for years. I haven't received any rewards on my main account and I preordered three games
    last week. I should have satisfied the requirements for the punch card, and I also should have satisfied the requirements for the simply rewarding mission. However, the email to activate this mission didn't make it to me. I also haven't received any rewards
    points for my purchases. All of this in addition to the mission for Ghost Recon Wildlands coming out after I had already preordered it is leaving me incredibly frustrated and disappointed with xbox live rewards.

dblmh, May 26, 2018
  3. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    Not been receiving emails from Xbox Live Rewards

Hi,

I haven't received any emails from Xbox Live Rewards in over a year. Can you please check my account? Have a horrible feeling I'm missing out on quite a lot!

Thanks

Eden0032, May 26, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Robbie Davies41,

Vault Credits are added automatically to your Rewards account, and do not trigger a email.

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, May 29, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Robbie Davies41,

Vault Credits are added automatically to your Rewards account, and do not trigger a email.

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  6. Uber MunkE 00 Win User

I'm trying not to receive news letter.

When you uncheck the boxes, you are saying no to any promotional or product news letters from Xbox and third parties. You have to receive certain emails from Xbox. There are also Xbox Live Rewards newsletters and emails that you might receive periodically.
    As far as I know, you can not stop the Xbox Live Rewards emails unless you block them in your email application or service. Hope this helped a bit.
  7. Judge Win User

XBox live rewards

Hey there! That is indeed the email that Rewards uses, here is the proof taken from the Rewards FAQ:

What types of communications should I receive from Xbox for the Xbox LIVE Rewards program?

A. You will receive program emails for various reasons as a member of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. Emails include registration confirmation, monthly rewards program updates, and winning a prize in one of our exclusive promotions. Please note that you may
    receive an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** on behalf of Xbox for updates. If you have not already done so, please make sure your junk mail filters are set to receive emails from
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  8. Ryan McNasty Win User

Free Fall

Yeah I just saw this. I haven't received my email with the code yet and nothing on the rewards website to redeem
  9. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

The points I redeemed aren't working

If you received the email from microsoft rewards you need to go through their customer support here: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards

If you received it from Xbox Live then you would need to post in the Promotions Forum.

Xbox Live Rewards deposits points directly in your account and there are no codes/gift cards that they give out.
Thema:

1. Haven't received xbox live rewards email - Similar Threads - Haven't received live

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...