Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream
Discus and support Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Typically I open a ticket with Sea of Thieves support, but they have been telling people to come here first to get this resolved. I would guess there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr Jiggles, Nov 21, 2018.
Thema:
Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream
Loading...
-
Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream - Similar Threads - Haven't received Sea
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Haven't received refund 1.5 months aftr cancelling gamepass
in XBoX Games and AppsHaven't received refund 1.5 months aftr cancelling gamepass: I had purchased gamepass through UPI for 449 rs . And refunded same day as my pc didn't support the games . Hence refunded and also got confirmation email regarding sucessful refund and reflection... -
Why haven't i received my gears of war reloaded code?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy haven't i received my gears of war reloaded code?: I bought Gears of War Ultimate edition digitally since launched and i heard were supposed to get a free upgrade on my xbox and still haven't received my code from xbox anybody having the same... -
I redeemed my points and haven't received my purchase
in XBoX on WindowsI redeemed my points and haven't received my purchase: I saved up my points and redeemed them on a sea of thieves 550 coin crate and my coins never came through my son had the same problem I need my rewards 860141de-16d3-4fc5-8aed-d29f90bda9e9 -
I requested a refund. This was approved and said it is done yet I haven't received anything
in XBoX AccessibilityI requested a refund. This was approved and said it is done yet I haven't received anything: I requested a refund. This was approved and said it is done yet I haven't received anything. I get worried when this happens as it seems easy to take money quickly but giving back doesn't happen.... -
I refunded a game on Microsoft store And haven't Received My Money
in XBoX on WindowsI refunded a game on Microsoft store And haven't Received My Money: I Refunded Minecraft Java And Bedrock Edition ( the £24.99 Version) and when I check the Microsoft refund status it say its been refunded but the money hasn't gone to my debit card as the money... -
I bought a 20 dollar shark card and i haven't received my gta online money it's been 4 or 5...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a 20 dollar shark card and i haven't received my gta online money it's been 4 or 5...: Just need help don't wanna pay for something then get nothing in return It's bs 2b5a775d-2942-4ddb-99c3-c8861d6b21c7 -
My friend has sent me a game as a gift but I haven't received it what should I do
in XBoX Games and AppsMy friend has sent me a game as a gift but I haven't received it what should I do: My friend has sent me 3 months of game pass but I haven't received it is there a reason why 011d33e5-73c1-4639-8b27-979fb2b27a0b