Haven't received rewards

Discus and support Haven't received rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought both call of duty 3 the digital deluxe version and destiny the collection and didn't receive my rewards. I was told that my rewards would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LittleOx82, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LittleOx82
    LittleOx82 Guest

Haven't received rewards

I bought both call of duty 3 the digital deluxe version and destiny the collection and didn't receive my rewards. I was told that my rewards would be put on here in October, but their still not on there and I have proof.

Haven't received rewards [​IMG]

Haven't received rewards [​IMG]

:)

LittleOx82, Oct 17, 2016
  2. TarmacVermin
    TarmacVermin Guest
    Haven't Received Rewards

Hello, I still have yet to receive the rewards for watching the Inside Xbox stream last weekend. Many people I have talked to have already received theirs but I have yet to see them added to my account.

Thanks for all the help.

TarmacVermin, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Haven't Received Rewards

Hey TarmacVermin! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Haven't received rewards

Due to tracking issues, VIP rebates from September have been delayed and should show as pending by the end of the month.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Haven't Received Rewards

Hey TarmacVermin! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received rewards

Due to tracking issues, VIP rebates from September have been delayed and should show as pending by the end of the month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

haven't Received microsoft rewards reward

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received microsoft reward

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  9. VincenzoPacione Win User

Haven't received reward points

Thank you very much for your help!
Thema:

Haven't received rewards

1. Haven't received rewards - Similar Threads - Haven't received rewards

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...