Haven't received reward points in 3 years what's the issue?

Discus and support Haven't received reward points in 3 years what's the issue? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a rewards member since 2012 the first year of Program i was receiving my points monthly but after switch from microsoft points to real... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WEB PUNISHER 41, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Haven't received reward points in 3 years what's the issue?

I've been a rewards member since 2012 the first year of Program i was receiving my points monthly but after switch from microsoft points to real currency the points stopped. WHAT'S THE ISSUE? THANK YOU

:)

WEB PUNISHER 41, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Missing Reward Points.

I last received reward points over 2 years ago, yet my reward account has been and is still active, that's 2 years of auto renewal (250 points per month) plus points for game purchases I haven't received. Please help.

Joey Carminez, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Its Me Kaos
    Its Me Kaos Guest
    Missing rewards credits

So back in March, I received an email stating earn up 15,000 rewards points for purchasing the game through the Microsoft store. Well, I did and I haven't gotten any rewards points!! What's the deal???

Its Me Kaos, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello WEB PUNISHER,

Our program has changed significantly since 2012. I believe that this is the cause for your confusion.

You can now earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds.
    If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress
    at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Also a change you may not be aware of is that as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello WEB PUNISHER,

Our program has changed significantly since 2012. I believe that this is the cause for your confusion.

You can now earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders,
    game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds.
    If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress
    at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Also a change you may not be aware of is that as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals.
  6. WEB PUNISHER 41 Win User

something wrong with my account !

SAME WITH ME THE FIRST YEAR WAS FINE BUT THE PAST 3 YEARS I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY POINTS.
  7. VincenzoPacione Win User

Haven't received reward points

Thank you very much for your help!
  8. VincenzoPacione Win User

Haven't received reward points

Ok cool, thank very much for your help!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received rewards points

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000
    between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
Thema:

1. Haven't received reward points in 3 years what's the issue? - Similar Threads - Haven't received reward

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...