Haven't received December's game pass goals reward

Discus and support Haven't received December's game pass goals reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i haven't received my reward yet for December's game pass goals . i was told if i didn't have it this week to find out whats happening because i should... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sniperqueen9591, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Haven't received December's game pass goals reward

i haven't received my reward yet for December's game pass goals . i was told if i didn't have it this week to find out whats happening because i should have received a message stating my reward.

:)

sniperqueen9591, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Haven't received December's rewards for game pass

i haven't received my reward for December's game pass goals. I was told by Xbox to post in here to receive my reward. They said that i should have received it already, but i havent had any message or anything .

3. NerdyKris
    NerdyKris Guest
    I haven't received my Xbox quest rewards for January or February.

I know I completed both. I haven't received a reward since January (For December's quest). Prior to that, I was only receiving one reward, even if I completed both Game Pass and regular. I haven't had Game Pass for a few months, but these are the regular
    Xbox Quests that I'm missing.

NerdyKris, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2018
  5. this is where i was told to post by Xbox. Is there a link for me to post there ?

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since support doesn't handle promotions or the rewards program they tend to give incorrect information. For some reason my computer is not letting me get the link right now, but when you create a post you'll choose Sales and Promotions as the forum and then
    General Sales and Promotions.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Thanks so much, got it now, just waiting for a response

8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello sniperqueen9591,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. sniperqueen9591 Win User

this is where i was told to post by Xbox. Is there a link for me to post there ?
  10. Smwutches Win User

Since support doesn't handle promotions or the rewards program they tend to give incorrect information. For some reason my computer is not letting me get the link right now, but when you create a post you'll choose Sales and Promotions as the forum and then
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello sniperqueen9591,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  13. sniperqueen9591 Win User

Thanks so much, got it now, just waiting for a response
Thema:

1. Haven't received December's game pass goals reward - Similar Threads - Haven't received December's

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da
  10. I've bought auric cells but haven't received them

in XBoX on Windows
    I've bought auric cells but haven't received them: I have bought auric cells 1,100 on dead by daylight yesterday and I haven't received them but it still took my money. I contacted BHVR support team but it hasn't been done yet and from what I've...