Haven't got my points ever

Discus and support Haven't got my points ever in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; haven't got my points for some every time I press deposit it never go to my account 1de5a41a-bc80-4021-adf6-db444ba7db75 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xS1LENTK1LLAx10, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Haven't got my points ever

haven't got my points for some every time I press deposit it never go to my account

:)

xS1LENTK1LLAx10, Oct 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I haven't got my reward points ever

Hello Xi McCaBe Ni iX,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Additionally, you registered into the program with a US Microsoft Account, and therefore created a US Rewards Account. Since your purchases have not been in your Rewards Account's regional currency (USD), they are not eligible for Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  3. I haven't got my reward points ever

hello I have been a rewards member from 2011 it is saying in the rewards page I have never got any reward money converted it is saying I have earned a lot on the statement up to 2015 but says pending since 2015 it has said I have earned none but I have bought
    games etc each year plus I spent over £100 in the last 4 week a buying game s of the xbox dashboard live chat told me to write in here for it to Be solved can you help?

Xi McCaBe Ni iX, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello xS1LENTK1LLAx10,

Pressing the deposit button only requests that you be scheduled for a deposit on the next deposit date. If your deposit does not successfully complete during our end of the month deposit cycle, let us know, and we will investigate if there is an issue with
    your account.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xS1LENTK1LLAx10,

Pressing the deposit button only requests that you be scheduled for a deposit on the next deposit date. If your deposit does not successfully complete during our end of the month deposit cycle, let us know, and we will investigate if there is an issue with
    your account.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I haven't got my reward points ever

Hello Xi McCaBe Ni iX,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Additionally, you registered into the program with a US Microsoft Account, and therefore created a US Rewards Account. Since your purchases have not been in your Rewards Account's regional currency (USD), they are not eligible for Rewards.
  7. xxxVITCHxxx Win User

Velveeta Instant Win No Prize Received

Did u ever get points? My brother got the ad but i still haven't!! =(
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Haven't got my deposit for my rewards points.

Hello Whispy Death,

We see multiple deposits into your account. You can review all Credit and Deposit events for your Rewards account from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page, if you sort/view by lifetime events. You can also confirm these deposits as currency from your commerce
    page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

haven't got my Reward/point for purchasing GOW4

Hello Killion,

There was an offer in September that rewarded all pre-orders of Gears of War. However, since your pre-order of Gears of War was made in October, it was not eligible for this offer and so did not receive completion Credits from the offer.

Regarding your other purchases, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
Thema:

1. Haven't got my points ever - Similar Threads - Haven't got points

2. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  3. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  4. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  5. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  6. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  7. Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version: Can someone fix this madden 24 freezing in series s. I would like to buy the game and play it but until someone can tell me what the hell is going on with this 1 game I won't waste my money on...
  8. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  9. haven't got my Reward/point for purchasing GOW4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    haven't got my Reward/point for purchasing GOW4: Hi, as the title Says, GOW4 doesn't show up on my reward program. What to do? 4ad9138b-82b6-4db6-b245-590bc8fb35b4
  10. I buy 2200 fifa point in fifa 17 but I haven't got it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy 2200 fifa point in fifa 17 but I haven't got it.: I buy 2200 fifa point in fifa 17 but I haven't got it. 984c3215-573f-433d-8f3c-3e34ec27e702