Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...

Discus and support Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you ever want some good footage this guy is awesome! Check him out here: mixer.com/iN8k fb.com/LLLumiNatey gaming.youtube.com/iN8kPro... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GovernedBard534, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...

If you ever want some good footage this guy is awesome! Check him out here:

mixer.com/iN8k

fb.com/LLLumiNatey

gaming.youtube.com/iN8kPro

twitter.com/LLLumiNatey

instagram.com/N8ah

plus.google.com/+iN8k-illumiNatey

iN8k.tumblr.com

flickr.com/people/LLLumiNatey

pinterest.com/LLLumiNatey

reddit.com/user/iN8k

halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/iN8k

:)

GovernedBard534, Nov 26, 2017
  2. A Way of BO2 Thinking

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]All that said, the people harping on Drift0r's video apparently haven't seen many of his videos. He's a cool guy. He likes doing statistical breakdowns of the weapons, perks and equipment. He also posts videos every now and
    then of just commentary and philosophy. He's a really smart and kind-hearted guy, and interesting to listen to. [/quote]That doesn't mean he is right/knows what he is talking about.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code

Hey,

I was just wondering what the average wait time for a code is. I've seen most people post that they get their code around 7-10 days but my friend told me he got his almost right away.

If anybody could let me know, that would be great.

I just purchased the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and don't want to get my Halo Wars 1 key after Halo Wars 2 releases.

Kill3rs0da123, Nov 26, 2017
  4. stillmaticd Win User

dumb question here

[quote user="Grovesy1988"]

orion, why are you creating new gamertags to post even more crap. You've been butthurt enough by this community unyet you keep coming back for more. Now we're just playing with you.

[/quote]Lol. It is quite funny to see him conversing with 2 different accounts and pretending it's not him. He's a douchebag but he's funny, he's not a straight up loser like that defy guy and that halo guy. Lego Star Wars is AWESOME, by the way. Really.
  5. John26 Win User

Why HALO 4 is a joke.

People Frank o' Connor is at the head of Halo 4. If you guys forget, he was at Bungie with Halo 2. If I am not mistaken one of the best halo games ever.
  6. xThe13thWarrior Win User

Who is the best??

Tyler was the 1st guy I seen & hes pretty awesome by my standards. Just watched Tom Brady & Justin in a tourny on youtube & they were frightening. I thought I was average but after watching that, im just poor.
  7. tejo chase Win User

Inspirational gamers

I remember when I was young there was a slightly older lad who lived a few doors away who was massivly into gaming on his spectrum 48k and he had hundreds of games and he used to lend me his games to play on my spectrum and we used to spend hours playing
    some of them together. Also I watch alot of youtubers the likes of Dee Batch, Dealer - Gaming, Colteastwood, Zalker 87, Rand al Thor 19, So shAdy, the RDX podcast and more recently I came across this lad called Dee Bee Geek who stared looking at Halo games
    and lore his main stream is on Twitch but he puts out shortened videos on youtube the thing is on twitch he goes as PlayStation guy plays Halo for the first time ever. Where he played Reach on PC and absolutly fell in love with Halo next he borrowed an xbox
    from a friend to play combat evolved and Halo 2 he loves it so much this week he went out and bought himself an xbox one x (so Halo is still a console seller) and he has now just finished Halo 3 ODST and will be live streaming Halo 3 next week. Its just great
    to see someone who just loves gaming hes also stated he will be getting the series x as soon as its out. And this is a guy who has never owned an xbox ever he has always been with playstation.
  8. nehemiahblyler Win User

How often do I get bribes in contraband multiplayer in Black ops 4?

It's the only way at the moment mate sorry
    How come I seen youtube video this guy had 2 bribes? Maybe he got the 2nd bribe from blackout??
Thema:

Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ...

1. Have you ever seen that guy iN8k @ YouTube? He is awesome! He posts Halo Wars 2 & GTAV Online ... - Similar Threads - ever guy iN8k

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  9. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  10. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2