have you ever fixed anything

Discus and support have you ever fixed anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to reinstall MSFS2020 IT INSTALLS APP but crashes to desktop before starting the full install screen have already had the run around from your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RICHARDHALL770, Mar 23, 2023.

1. have you ever fixed anything

trying to reinstall MSFS2020 IT INSTALLS APP but crashes to desktop before starting the full install screen have already had the run around from your techs who seem anixous to dump this problem on someone else .

:)

RICHARDHALL770, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi RICHARDHALL770,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello RICHARDHALL770,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues installing MSFS2020. Asp er description, it crashes before the starting the full installation screen.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC? Based on your category, you fall under Xbox console but in the text post you mentioned desktop.
    2. If you are on a Windows, what is the current version and edition of Windows Installed?
    3. When did the issue start?
    4. Any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, we wanted you to check on these articles.

For windows. How to troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device via the Xbox App – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

For Console. Basic troubleshooting: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox Series X|S – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. csf101 Win User

Have you ever...

Still been using my AK-47 since CoD4.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Have you ever...

Its usually the same class every year for the "competetive" gamers in COD. Whatever Op'd weapon, Sleight of Hand, Dead Silence, and Stopping Power in the past, but now maybe Quickdraw or whatever they had in BOs, but DS and SoH are always there.
  6. iAshHD Win User

Have you ever...

There's no RPD or M40A3 in MW3, so I have no need to really.
Thema:

1. have you ever fixed anything - Similar Threads - ever fixed anything

2. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  3. Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?: I redownload mw2 multiple times just to get the hue Concord that prohibits me from Playing anything online on mw2. I can play all my other games online fine. Please help...
  4. Will MS ever fix their awful controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will MS ever fix their awful controllers?: So far, I have purchased 8 Elite Series 2 controllers. All of them have had issues with the A button sometimes not registering a press, amongst other issues. 7 of them were returned for a refund...
  5. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  6. Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...: There was a recurring problem on the Xbox One/OneX and I still deal with it on my Series X. I’ve read many posts of people having the same issue so I know it’s not just affecting me. In the store...
  7. Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?: I received an enforcement action on my account and I honestly don't know why, I haven't sent any toxic messages, but yet I have received a communications suspension for a whole week. Nobody at...
  8. Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?: Recently got the Series S and wanted to get a new monitor to get the full 1440p 120hz experience. I was disappointed to find out that only a select few monitors are allowed to reach these at the...
  9. 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?: This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work. I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a series x, not that the console choice should...
  10. Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?: I keep getting this error code 0x87OOOOF when I try to download MCC on my computer from the Microsoft store I have ultimate game pass so I could download and play games for free on my pc. Please...