Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

Discus and support Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening to all! Nearly two weeks ago I became a proud owner of the Xbox one console. Yes, it's not anything fancy like X or Scorpio, but I like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thedtb, May 9, 2019.

  1. thedtb
    thedtb Guest

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?


    Good evening to all!

    Nearly two weeks ago I became a proud owner of the Xbox one console. Yes, it's not anything fancy like X or Scorpio, but I like it. Haven't played so much racing games for a long time.

    But.. When it's turned off and laying next to the TV it seems depressed in its black casing. So the question of the conversation is: have you done anything to your console to improve its attractiveness?

    :)
     
    thedtb, May 9, 2019
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

  3. sandy the hippy Win User

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

    Exactly what I was thinking lol
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

    G'day,

    After reading the title I was concerned you were breaking the Xbox Forum Guidelines but read the body of the text.

    You probably should use a better word than "modifications" in the title.
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

    I placed vinyl stickers on my OG Xbox and 360, but I haven't done anything with my Xbox Ones yet.
  6. Geth Win User

    Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

    Mine is just covered in game stickers lol

    That's it
Thema:

Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Have you added custom modifications to your Xbox? - Similar Threads - added custom modifications

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child: When will Microsoft allow custom amounts to be added to child accounts in Microsoft Family, or allow transfers (of custom amounts) from the parent’s account? Like most parents (even parents who...
  9. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  10. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...