Have We Heard a Peep from MS Regarding Any of the Issues?

Discus and support Have We Heard a Peep from MS Regarding Any of the Issues? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have we heard a peep from MS regarding any of the issues mentioned in these and the support forums since the media stopped focusing on the drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evil Numero 2, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Have We Heard a Peep from MS Regarding Any of the Issues?

Have we heard a peep from MS regarding any of the issues mentioned in these and the support forums since the media stopped focusing on the drive problem? It's like they disappeared and are showing us the same indifference that brought us the RROD debacle.
    MS should share with us the bug fixes they are working on.

:)

Evil Numero 2, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Knight0fs
    Knight0fs Guest
    MS Opinions on Customer Outrage

Haven't heard a peep from them.

Knight0fs, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Have You Seen Any Modders?

I have not played any online yet. So far I have not even heard a peep about modders in the game.

Fyer, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

There are a few bits we've heard mostly from Major Nelson I think. I think the most recent was like today or yesterday for IGN, where he said the internal build they are working on has already addressed several things people have given feedback on.

Coreldan, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I do not believe we will see Rrod ever again. There seems to be little issue with ventilation on this console.

Listed mia 510, Jan 4, 2014
  6. W1LD SEVEN
    W1LD SEVEN Guest
    Yeah only thing that stands out above the rest in the disc drive issues(which unfortunately hit me this week) other than that it seems solid build wise. The OS on the other hand....MEH for numerous reasons.

W1LD SEVEN, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Major Nelson recently announced there will be a patch based on player feedback. No date given yet but it's coming.

Dangerous Alan, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Dangerous Alan Win User

Major Nelson recently announced there will be a patch based on player feedback. No date given yet but it's coming.
  9. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Yeah only thing that stands out above the rest in the disc drive issues(which unfortunately hit me this week) other than that it seems solid build wise. The OS on the other hand....MEH for numerous reasons.
  10. Coreldan Win User

There are a few bits we've heard mostly from Major Nelson I think. I think the most recent was like today or yesterday for IGN, where he said the internal build they are working on has already addressed several things people have given feedback on.
  11. Listed mia 510 Win User

I do not believe we will see Rrod ever again. There seems to be little issue with ventilation on this console.
  12. Knight0fs Win User

MS Opinions on Customer Outrage

Haven't heard a peep from them.
Thema:

1. Have We Heard a Peep from MS Regarding Any of the Issues? - Similar Threads - Heard Peep Regarding

2. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  3. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  4. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  5. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  6. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  7. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  8. Opportunity to have your voice heard

in XboX Insiders
    Opportunity to have your voice heard: On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services....
  9. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?: I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but...
  10. I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...: I own an Xbox series s, I want to know how to safely save my games or have a back up save in case of file corruption or lost progress. 96618c95-a655-44d8-8517-bad7f1f18542