Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was...

Discus and support Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was gameshared with my brother and got him to make his own xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Lam, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Nathan Lam
    Nathan Lam Guest

Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was...

Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was gameshared with my brother and got him to make his own xbox his home xbox to try and ungameshare. What do I do?

:)

Nathan Lam, Jan 13, 2024
  2. jerzyburdziuk Win User

: Xbox One WiFi

Hi! My Xbox One can't connect to my router. I have two and both do not want to work with Xbox. The first one is Fritz! Box 7272, and the second one is from Netia (Polish company).
  3. taidara Win User

Xbox One WiFi

Hi! My Xbox One can't connect to my router. I have two and both do not want to work with Xbox. The first one is Fritz! Box 7272, and the second one is from Netia (Polish company).
    Are both "routers" operating at the same time?

Do you have the option to connect your console with an Ethernet cable instead?
  4. kmak Win User

Game share issues

I have game pass, I have everything needed. It works well for us, but as soon as I bought another Xbox (meaning I now have two xboxes and my cousin has one), Xbox game share isn't working on my second Xbox. I can't understand why because I am using the same email address in both xboxes.
  5. powerblob Win User

Xcloud within Xbox App not working on second computer

Should I completely log out of the Xbox app in my first computer? I can't get the Cloud Gaming button to appear within the app even in my second PC even if the first one is shut down.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

I have a second xbox

You need a second e-mail address. However you can recover your GT on whichever console you're using or use the safer method of moving your GT on to a USB stick and plugging that into whichever console you want to use at a given time.
Thema:

1. Have two xboxes and can't get the games I have on my first xbox on the second one. I was... - Similar Threads - xboxes can't games

2. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  3. Why can't I play games on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play games on my Xbox?: I have an Xbox series S btw when I click on a game it doesn't launch it and gives me a grey screen for a couple of seconds, then goes back to the home screen. I've searched online and tried...
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  8. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  9. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  10. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...