have to hard reset series s xbox every time i open minecraft.

Discus and support have to hard reset series s xbox every time i open minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox series S and everything on there works fine except for minecraft. i have to hard reset my console by restarting, unplugging, and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isaac embree, Dec 27, 2022.

1. isaac embree
    isaac embree Guest

I have an xbox series S and everything on there works fine except for minecraft. i have to hard reset my console by restarting, unplugging, and then waiting 15 mins to be able to play it. if i don’t then it will load me in but most of my buttons won’t work including my A button making me not be able to select play and load into a world. if i hard reset then all my buttons will work until i open the game again the next time i play it. if anyone knows a solution that would be great!

:)

isaac embree, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have any third-party accessories plugged into your console? Examples are third-party headsets, external hard drive, or mouse and keyboard? If yes, kindly unplug them and then try launching the game to check if there will still be an issue.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Have to hard reset every time to sign in

Hey there MichaelFancher

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to clear up this strange sign in problem.

I can totally see how having to restart your console all the time could be somewhat frustrating.

I agree with @Vinny #1 suggestion in favor of a factory reset. If you know all your gamertag sign in information and your network is solid, you
    can always try a soft factory reset by following the steps outlined in
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get a chance give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Set your console to start your profile when you turn on your Xbox.

I already faced this problem, a factory reset solved and never had problems.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Are you connecting your console by WiFi or wired to your router, because this sounds more like a networking issue?

Networking support may assist.
  6. Michael Reynolds3 Win User

Xbox Downloading XXXXXXXXXX packs bug

I have the same issue with Minecraft on my Series X. I tried all of the above multiple times, including trying a hard reset on my 2-day-old Series X and it still isn't working. I've resorted to playing on my Xbox one. Please help, I'd like to play Minecraft on my new console!
Thema:

1. have to hard reset series s xbox every time i open minecraft. - Similar Threads - hard reset series

2. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  5. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a
  6. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  7. So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I logged into my xbox today and everything had hard reset Is there any way I can fix it?: I turned it off yesterday after playing rocket league using the controller but when I turned it on today all my accounts and games everything had disappeared and i dont know how do I fix it I mean...
  8. Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Xbox with hard drive plugged in: Hi I’ve reset my Xbox with my hard drive plugged in will I loose all my saved files on my Xbox ? 94715743-5f7c-43d4-b1e8-1d0783fbb678
  9. External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps)

in XBoX on Windows
    External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps): Hello. I've had my external hard drive since I got the xbox one a year after it originally released. I got the series x and I've had no problems with my external hard drive. I was having...
  10. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...