Have to full shutdown everyday

Discus and support Have to full shutdown everyday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everyday for the last week and a half I have had to do a full shutdown when I turn my Xbox on in the morning. If I don't do the full shutdown I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsychoBunnie, Sep 17, 2022.

1. PsychoBunnie
    PsychoBunnie Guest

Everyday for the last week and a half I have had to do a full shutdown when I turn my Xbox on in the morning. If I don't do the full shutdown I can't open any games or apps. If I try to skip it and still attempt to open a game or app it takes forever and then pops up with the 'Something went wrong' message and 0x8007045d error code. How do I fix this? It's very frustrating and inconvenient to have to do a full shutdown every single day.

:)

PsychoBunnie, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Xbox support: "This means that an error occurred during the download."

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. AoM o Hellcat Win User

Full Shutdown

But it is full shut down :eek:
  4. RKSSA Win User

Full Shutdown

Hi , euh, for me the Energy saver "is" an full shutdown.. You can choose between this and Instant on.

Or you really want an option like : "Restart now" each reboot ? It is That ?
    I only play once a week (I would love to play more) and the time to wait for it to turn on after a full shutdown is fast enough for me.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Full Shutdown

6. RKSSA Win User

Full Shutdown

You can select either energy saver mode, which is a full shut down every time you turn your Xbox off. The full shutdown option you have highlighted should be used to reboot the console if you need to when its turned on.

The other option on the drop down is instant on, which is a hibernate mode.
    But isn't "Restart now" rebooting?
Thema:

1. Have to full shutdown everyday - Similar Threads - full shutdown everyday

2. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  3. Does Xbox install updates when I do a "full shutdown"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox install updates when I do a "full shutdown": Wondering, if power settings are set to "shutdown (energy saving)" the console can install updates on its own by waking itself up from time to time. ls this also the case when hit "full shutdown'...
  4. What are the differences between full shutdown and power off for Xbox One X|S & Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the differences between full shutdown and power off for Xbox One X|S & Xbox Series...: I'm curious about the differences between the power options of the console of "Full Shut down(Power settings)" and "Power Off(when holding the X logo on the controller). Does it make any...
  5. No sound playing after full shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound playing after full shutdown: As the title states, I have NO sound whatsoever after doing a full shutdown through the settings. I have tried restarting my xbox, I have also tried doing a full shutdown twice more after to no...
  6. Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button: Suggestion: Put Xbox full shutdown option when I hold the xbox button submitted by /u/Fickle-Competition32 [link] [comments]
  7. Make "Full Shutdown" an option available in the Guide, not just in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Make "Full Shutdown" an option available in the Guide, not just in settings: As a budding content creator and future streamer, I often have to move my Xbox Series X around, and I just want to quickly be able to fully shut down the console and disconnect it from power...
  8. Xbox Series X Boots Twice from Full Shutdown w/ Expansion Card Installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Boots Twice from Full Shutdown w/ Expansion Card Installed: Hi, I already reported this issue from the console but thought I'd share this concern with the community. When booting from Full Shutdown, Series X crashes, but boots right back up again with no...
  9. Xbox series x full shutdown disc drive noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x full shutdown disc drive noise: When i shutdown my console all the lights power off including my external HDD light. A couple of seconds later my HDD light comes back on and the disc drive makes a noise like it's reading a disc...
  10. What is the difference between "energy saving" and "full shutdown" on Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the difference between "energy saving" and "full shutdown" on Xbox One S?: I am a new user of Xbox One S. I have a question about turn off. I understand how "instant-on" works (downloading while standby etc.) but not that why do i prefer "energy saving" mode instead of...