have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

Discus and support have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey! I have a xbox 1 s I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Akshat Bhandari, Sep 15, 2018.

1. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

hey!

I have a xbox 1 s

I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today

but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox gold membership needed

but why shud I pay again when I have already paid

i wasent paying before and played it free for 2 months or so

and after it started asking me for membership I paid so I could play

but I am not able to its asking me to pay again

pls reply soon

:)

Akshat Bhandari, Sep 15, 2018
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Sep 15, 2018
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    FIFA 14 - Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Hello,

You need to have a Xbox LIVE Gold membership (paid) in order to for you to be able to play online with others. The account you're currently logged into does not have a gold membership which is why you're getting this message.

HassanB, Sep 15, 2018
  4. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

Test if there are no problems here: Status. Anything
    contact technical service

Chyrola Cuello, Sep 15, 2018
  5. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    sometimes takes a time to unlock Gold benefits

pa1blo, Sep 15, 2018
  6. XBF Felixx P
    XBF Felixx P Guest
    Hi
    Akshat Bhandari
    !

That's been a common issue these past couple of weeks.

Try unplugging your Xbox from the power supply for 5 minutes.. then plug it back in and power it back on.

Also, try holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until the Xbox powers off. Power it back on

and let me know if that helped!

Good luck!

Felix

xbox forums support

XBF Felixx P, Sep 19, 2018
  7. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello,
    Akshat Bhandari

Thank you for contacting Forums support!

The post above are great tips such as the
    power cycle

Now, if the issue continues there is always the option to contact a live support agent, so they may refresh the subscription when it is not reading the ownership of xbox live gold.

check out
    Contact us
    to request a call from a live support agent!

Please let me know if that helps!

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 3, 2018
  8. taidara Win User

Am I Suspended??

9. HassanB Win User

FIFA 14 - Gamer Profile does not have correct permissions

Hello,

You need to have a Xbox LIVE Gold membership (paid) in order to for you to be able to play online with others. The account you're currently logged into does not have a gold membership which is why you're getting this message.
  10. [EX] Win User

Charged for Games with Gold Download

If these games are for the Xbox One you need a paid gold membership to be able to play them.
  11. taidara Win User

Cannot play online games on my xbox!

Hey there Happiestshelf!

To be able to play games online with friends you need to have a paid subscription to Xbox LIVE (Gold membership). Find out what you can do with the different memberships.
    www.xbox.com/.../join
  12. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live gold

[quote user="KiraFiddlestick"]

I was just wondering if we're going to have to have a paid live account to be able to play Destiny? have never had a paid live membership before.

[/quote]Yes, it'll require Xbox Live gold for any multi-player/co-op play.
Thema:

have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

1. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games - Similar Threads - paid gold live

2. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  3. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  4. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  5. Xbox live gold and games I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and games I paid for: Hi I'm looking forward to buying rainbow six siege on my Xbox and my question is if I purchase the game will I be able to play it without gold because I paid or no?...
  6. xbox live gold pagado y no se puede usar [Mod Translation - xbox live gold paid and cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold pagado y no se puede usar [Mod Translation - xbox live gold paid and cannot...: pague el numero de pedido [Mod Removed - PII] para una cuenta xbox live y aun no se activa, no me han reembolsado , me cobraron 2 veces y solo anularon 1 pago, favor necesito una solución [Mod...
  7. Xbox live gold pre paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold pre paid: I entered the prepaid card at the Microsoft site for Xbox and cannot get it to my Xbox a8fb2bfa-112d-4a1e-b71c-ed973eb04da7
  8. I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games: Hi, I have paid for my xbox live gold but I still cannot play any of my online games. I have restarted my xbox and unplugged it but it ill still not work. I have also tried using xbox live gold...
  9. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  10. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...