Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards

Discus and support Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On 5/6/18 I redeemed two rewards credits one 10,000 and one 5,000. It has been nearly over two days and I have not received the codes for either. On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LGS 008, May 8, 2018.

1. LGS 008
    LGS 008 Guest

On 5/6/18 I redeemed two rewards credits one 10,000 and one 5,000. It has been nearly over two days and I have not received the codes for either. On 5/8/18, early in the morning I redeemed 150 coins for crossout and got the code moments after redeeming the
    reward. After receiving the email for the coins, I became concerned as to why I have not received the other two codes for the credits, and would like to get some help in receiving them.

:)

LGS 008, May 8, 2018
  2. LuciferCFH
    LuciferCFH Guest
    Not rewarded with rewards credit

I didn't get my 15,000 rewards credits for preordering a game that comes out before dec 31st. I preordered FFXV in November and I have not received my 15,000 rewards credit.

LuciferCFH, May 8, 2018
  3. Magic Anima
    Magic Anima Guest
    Didn't get my 15000 reward credits for buying Xbox one s on Microsoft.com .. not pending either

i have ordered and received an Xbox one s from Microsoft. Mainly because of the 15,000 reward credits. I haven't received those yet and they're not pending please help, merry Xmas Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards :)

Magic Anima, May 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You don't receive codes for rewards credits. They should show as pending on the rewards site about 96 hours after you redeemed them. If you don't see them after 96 hours, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Quesions support forum.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing Points

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

There were no offers to receive 15,000 credits just for purchasing those games digitally. There was an offer to receive 15,000 credits if you preordered them as physical discs from microsoftstore.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Arbitrary Credit/Charge

The Rewards program is running an offer to receive 15,000 credits if you preorder a game from microsoftstore.com. So you would receive 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift card from microsoftstore.com.
  7. Smwutches Win User

I have not received the Forza Horizon 3 Pre-order $10 Microsoft Store gift code

You would need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com since that offer is through them. Keep in mind, if you are a rewards member, you would have received 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 code.
  8. shakesoz71 Win User

Uncredited Rewards Points

These are all the transactions that I believe that I haven't gotten rewards points credited. I am mostly concerned about not receiving the 15,000 rewards points from Xbox Design Lab.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing rewards points for preorders

Support will double check everything, but keep in mind that as a rewards member you receive the 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift code.
Thema:

1. Have not received codes for 15,000 rewards credits from Xbox Live Rewards - Similar Threads - received codes 000

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  3. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  4. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  5. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  6. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  9. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  10. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...