have not get my $100 cash back
Discus and support have not get my $100 cash back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi I applied for my Xbox 360 Cashback and submitted my receipts the one i bought from jb hi fi , yet the money has not yet come through. After apply,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UpbeatSaucer4, Mar 3, 2014.
Thema:
have not get my $100 cash back
Loading...
-
have not get my $100 cash back - Similar Threads - $100 cash
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Se queda en 100% y aveces tirar error e200 o e100
in XboX InsidersSe queda en 100% y aveces tirar error e200 o e100: Mi xbox le habia caido mal la update de mayo del 5 para el anillo delta se quedo en error e200 hasta ahora tuve que esperar que xbox sacara la actualización para todo publico y mi xbox no quiero... -
100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough
in XboX Insiders100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next... -
100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback
in XboX Insiders100% Completed Game Highlight in Achievements unnoticeable - Feedback: I have early feedback for the achievement update. I cannot attach an image for reference. But the highlight of the 100% completed games is very hard to see on lighter shades of custom colors. I... -
Insignia o distintivo al completar un juego con su 100% de logros
in XboX InsidersInsignia o distintivo al completar un juego con su 100% de logros: Hola, escribe un cazador de logros. Tal vez sea una comunidad muy pequeña pero popular a la vez, pero hace mucha falta cambiar el sistema de logros. Agregar como un tipo de platino como es popular... -
Hack/ Guide to get gamepass 100% without paying
in XboX InsidersHack/ Guide to get gamepass 100% without paying: Guys, today I want to share this hack/guide that not many people know about, on how to get Xbox Game Pass Core for free just by using Bing for daily searches. Like me, there are many people who... -
Hi I payed 100 dirhams on two Xbox gift card receipts and they didn't have a cash code so I...
in XBoX on WindowsHi I payed 100 dirhams on two Xbox gift card receipts and they didn't have a cash code so I...: I payed my money and I need it back or I need another code this is a serious matter. 8337b50f-4722-4b3e-a412-a72227a4ea0d -
Bought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash
in XBoX Games and AppsBought $100 shark cards from Microsoft getting receive in Game cash: I've spent thousands on Microsoft...1st time didn't receive the ingame cash 4 Grand Theft Auto V from Microsoft spent $100 have it in order history.. called Microsoft she said she didn't have...