Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP

Discus and support Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just downloaded the insider app. But i do not have an insider content drop down box on the left. I am trying to get minecraft rtx. I saw that someone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pwncake69, Oct 14, 2021.

  1. /u/pwncake69
    /u/pwncake69 Guest

    Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP


    I just downloaded the insider app. But i do not have an insider content drop down box on the left. I am trying to get minecraft rtx. I saw that someone said i have to be 18 years old, but i just checked my microsoft account and it says im 24. so should be good there

    please help!

    submitted by /u/pwncake69
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/pwncake69, Oct 14, 2021
    #1
  2. airmattdog Win User

    How Do I tell if I have my PURCHASED music on my zune is on my computer?

    In addition to that method, in the Zune software above the list of Artists on the left hand side, there is a drop down menu. Select Show DRM-Free Content.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

    My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

    Open the insider app, go to insider content on the left menu bar. You have to join up there
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

    Xstation or Playbox

    Yes I watched the video on youtube, its just a guy that invent it, he put an Xbox and a PS4 inside a plastic box with a 24 Monitor, and both systems inside it looks like just a system, the Xbox disc can be inserted trough the right side, and the PS4 ones
    trough the left side. I was trying to put the link or upload pictures but for some reason i cant. Very curious invention...
  5. voteDC Win User

    arkham asylum product key

    It should be on a yellow sticker somewhere inside the box. Mine was stuck on the manual.

    -

    For more help with the PC side of Live, check out the PC side of the forum
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    .
  6. J.R.G. Win User

    Possible to Pair XBOne wireless controller to windows 10 via bluetooth?

    The X Box One controller is Wi-Fi Direct and I don't believe it has a Bluetooth chip inside. On a side note, there is a Bluetooth capable chip inside the X Box One.

    Peace, J.R.
Thema:

Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP

Loading...
  1. Have no insider content drop box on left side. HELP - Similar Threads - insider content drop

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Feedback and returned from Xbox and Microsoft content and I am part of the Insider Program...

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback and returned from Xbox and Microsoft content and I am part of the Insider Program...: Proposal 1: Security Improvements I believe Xbox should strengthen its security. Fake profiles, suspicious links, and unsafe websites in messages should be better protected. Microsoft accounts in...
  9. Insider content tab: where is it??

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider content tab: where is it??: I see this, but I don't see any "Insider content tab"!! "From the main screen of the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to the "Insider content" tab. " submitted by /u/P-Dario [link] [comments]
  10. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...