have no game installed even though code says redeemed

Discus and support have no game installed even though code says redeemed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I've purchased an Xbox c/w a code for horizon 3, it started to download but failed now says code already redeemed but have no game!? pls help..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChoiceRug405105, Sep 25, 2017.

1. have no game installed even though code says redeemed

hi,

I've purchased an Xbox c/w a code for horizon 3, it started to download but failed now says code already redeemed but have no game!?

pls help..

:)

ChoiceRug405105, Sep 25, 2017
  2. shuflie
    shuflie Guest
    Fifa 14 code trade in @ Game?

You could try if you haven't ripped open the card. Even if you have opened it, if the game you take it to has a connected Xbox One they can redeem the code and cancel instead of confirming the install.

shuflie, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Balcora
    Balcora Guest
    Warthog not showing up in DLC

Hello,

I redeemed the code awhile back through the Windows app, but I have not seen this on my Xbox One showing up Read to Install. It says the code was redeemed, but no indication of where DLC is or if it was installed?

Balcora, Sep 25, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Check your ready to install games in the my games and apps section. If it is not there you might want to contact the place you purchased the code from.

BigB EC, Sep 25, 2017
  5. BigB EC Win User

Check your ready to install games in the my games and apps section. If it is not there you might want to contact the place you purchased the code from.
  6. Cyrex XIII Win User

Missing content in Need For Speed Payback Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC claimed through Game Pass Ultimate perks

I have this issue as well, I redeemed the code I got from my perks tab in game pass and it only managed to install the high roller pack. It keeps telling me to buy the deluxe upgrade even though I should already have it with that code redeemed.
  7. xRazorbladex Win User

I got this code to download Forza Horizon and it won't download

When you say it won't download, can you be more specific.

Does the code not say its valid when you redeem it? You are able to redeem the code but the game it self won't install? Is the install staring but not finishing?
  8. maxen Win User

How do I use my loyalty Killer Instinct reward?

If you haven't yet redeemed it, on the Xbox One say 'Xbox, Use a code' and you can either type in the 25 characters or hold up the QR code to the Kinect sensor. You can even find this option by using the controller to go My Games & Apps/Use A Code

If you have redeemed it, go to My Games & Apps and highlight Killer Instinct. Press the Menu button, then Show all Add-Ons. You should see the content there. It should either say 'Installed' or 'Download Again'

If it says Installed then it's already on your system.
  9. HeartDead Win User

Inquiry on Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock promotion

It seems that even though I have redeemed the code, the skin does not appear in my game. Upon further inspection with the help of a member of xbox support, in my purchase history it says that the mixpot codes have been redeemed, but the payment says USD,
    rather than GBP like the rest of my purchase history. It also doesn't seem to have a hyperlinked name which diverts me to the item page like the rest of my purchase history.
Thema:

1. have no game installed even though code says redeemed - Similar Threads - game installed though

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...
  9. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  10. My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space: I’m trying to install a new game but it keeps telling me installation stopped but I have enough space a0184bc3-d186-41e1-a63e-43874691d2c9