Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm

Discus and support Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I updated to Farm Simulator 22 platinum expansion, I have issues with Welker Farm, first lost the grain elevator near to dealership and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil Thornicroft, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm

Since I updated to Farm Simulator 22 platinum expansion, I have issues with Welker Farm, first lost the grain elevator near to dealership and the spanner icon in the dealership workshop is missing so cannot sell or change spec of vehicles any ideas ? . PS. Have removed and reloaded both Farm Sim 22 and Welker Farm and reloaded but no difference !!!

:)

Neil Thornicroft, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

With Xbox play anywhere, bought game on Xbox, when I play on PC is it the PC version? I.e farming, simulator 22.

Yes. Farming Simulator 22 is not a Play Anywhere title though.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Farming Simulator 22 dlc

4. Seancarpenter4 Win User

Farming sim 22 dlc showing up as bought but I've never bought them

Hi there are two other accounts on my xbox but neither of them have ever bought anything for farming simulator 22
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Farming simulator 22

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this jonesi030435

May I know if you and your friend has all privacy settings enabled?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If that's the case, are you able to test the multiplayer with a different friend (and vice versa, ask your friend to test multiplayer with another person)

This helps us to isolate a bit more the issue

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Farming simulator 22

If you’re trying to use crossplay, there is an issue with the newest patch

You should visit the developer website and social media for updates,
Thema:

Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm

1. Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm - Similar Threads - issue Farm Simulator

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  9. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  10. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3