Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment

Discus and support Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I tried to request an ELite 2 replacement (A and B buttons are not always resposive) and I keep on getting an error- [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YevgeniShpigel, Nov 23, 2022.

  1. Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment


    Hi

    I tried to request an ELite 2 replacement (A and B buttons are not always resposive) and I keep on getting an error-


    Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment [​IMG]


    :)
     
    YevgeniShpigel, Nov 23, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment

    I see
    If the controller is brand new you can try starting a return process
    Are you not able to see something like “start return” in your Microsoft account order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. YevgeniShpigel Win User

    Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment

    Hi and thank for the reply.

    The other link you just sent me have the same issue, the error happens on the last step of ordering a replacement, right after selecting address and accepting it will be free of charge, the next window is an approval window of sending the controller without any attachments, after hitting "next" burron it pops up the same error message.

    The controller is brand new, bought it 7 days agom
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this YEVGENISHPIGEL

    Sorry to hear that, may I know if you tried to use this other link?

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

    By the way, when did you received your controller?
  5. Coolrunnin02 Win User

    Elite Series 2 D-pad won’t stop scrolling up

    I having the same issue and its happening on a brand new elite 2 controller the I got when I replace it at the microsoft store because of RB issues. Dont know what to do now because i hate to have to go back to the store to get another replacement.
  6. MackMazursky Win User

    ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER EXCHANGE

    I was upset when mine developed an issue, before I raised the service order I've asked a question and this is the reply I've received:

    If your controller cannot be repaired it will be replaced with a brand-new one

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-elite-2-controller-repair-query/40eed632-3ee1-4ddc-b562-3bded659dcf6
Thema:

Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment

Loading...
  1. Have issue with brand new Elite 2 cotroller buttons but cannot request a replacment - Similar Threads - issue brand Elite

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. My brand new pc keeps on blue screening and i cant find the issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new pc keeps on blue screening and i cant find the issue: The error message i got: 0x0000004e (0x0000000000000099, 0x00000000002d24f2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001). Report-ID: b58ac1ce-a961-4599-abd6-1c497f4ce592. I tried resetting pc and...
  9. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  10. brand new series x with strange start up issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new series x with strange start up issue: My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something...