Have I lost saved data on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Have I lost saved data on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, playing Jedi Fallen Order and I use meditation spots to save regularly. Last night I had about a 5 hour session, having an adventure and hunting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by magnapop, May 25, 2023.

1. magnapop
    magnapop Guest

Hi, playing Jedi Fallen Order and I use meditation spots to save regularly. Last night I had about a 5 hour session, having an adventure and hunting for secret objects, again hitting the meditation points quite often to save progress, or so I thought. When I ended the session I used a meditation point and turned off console.

I returned to the game about 12 hours later to find the whole days session didn't save, it started me at exactly the same point I started at the beginning of the previous session. Tried deleting local data but the sync is still from the old point.

Have a lost a days session....also why would this have happened, been gaming for a long time and never came across a situation like this.

:)

magnapop, May 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  3. David Wirsching Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Hello Kiran B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To transfer your game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X for EAFC 24, you can follow these steps:

Check for cloud saves: Confirm that you have enabled cloud saves for EAFC 24 on your Xbox One. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Xbox One, select "System," then "Storage," and finally "Manage storage." From there, you can check if your game data is being saved to the cloud.

Install EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X: Install the game on your Xbox Series X using the same Xbox Live account you used on your Xbox One. Ensure you are using the same account to maintain continuity of your game data.

Launch the game on Xbox Series X: Start EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X and sign in with your Xbox Live account. Once in the game, check if there is an option to access cloud saves or import data.

Look for a data transfer or import feature: Some games, including EAFC 24, may have specific options within the game menu to import or transfer your previous game data. Check the settings or options menu in EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X to see if there is a feature available to bring in your Xbox One save progress and Ultimate Team data.

Contact EA support if needed: If you don't find a specific data transfer feature in the game or if you encounter any issues, it's recommended to contact EA support directly. They can provide you with further assistance and guidance on how to transfer your game data successfully.

Remember that the availability of save data transfer options can vary depending on the game and the developer's implementation.

Best regards.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Moving from the xbox one to the series X

Hi X D. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Resetting your Xbox One will not remove saved data from your account, only the console itself. Xbox game saves are stored in your account's cloud storage; each game has its own space in the cloud for saved data.

This means all you need to do on your Series X is boot up a game, and the game's saved data will automatically sync and load onto your console. You can connect your Seagate drive to your Series X and all it's installed games should pop up too.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Factory reset

Which Xbox?

If it's a One/Series S/X you wouldn't have lost anything. Just sign into your account. You can redownload your games and your saves would be stored on the cloud.
Thema:

1. Have I lost saved data on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - lost saved data

2. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  5. Lost saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved data: for a game called “The Hunter Call Of The Wild” I lost my saved data files do to a problem with Xbox (deleted everywhere) and am wondering if there’s anyway someone could look into my deleted...
  6. Save data lost after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data lost after reset: Xbox series S was lagging (brand new btw) so I did the reset option that let's you keep games and data. I lost days of save data on Starfield. My character is 10 levels below where i was before...
  7. Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Cloud saved data in Starfield: I've been encountering issues with my Starfield saved data syncing to the cloud on my Xbox Series S. To address some in-game bugs, I deleted my saves only on the console, leaving the cloud saves...
  8. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  9. PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZGW2 save data lost after reinstalling: I had PvZGW2 on my Xbox and the last time I played it was a while ago, at least a couple of years. I wanted to go back and play it again so I put my disc in but it didn’t work. No biggie it’s on...
  10. Wwe 2k23 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k23 lost save data: While I was downloading and installing the latest DLC, somehow all my saved data got erased, so all my caws, match history, everything. I can still see the custom Superstars when I go to play a...