Have I been sold a counterfeit game?
Discus and support Have I been sold a counterfeit game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With both my boys packed off to University, the house was suddenly devoid of any gaming kit, so I picked up an Xbox One for peanuts for the occasional... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZinnKarley, May 20, 2022.
Thema:
Have I been sold a counterfeit game?
Loading...
-
Have I been sold a counterfeit game? - Similar Threads - been sold counterfeit
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...
in XBoX on ConsolesI sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it... -
using download codes after an Xbox has been sold abroad
in XBoX Games and Appsusing download codes after an Xbox has been sold abroad: Hi, I live in the UK and have just sold my Xbox to a buyer in Austria. The codes for the Horizon Bundle (Horizon and Motorsport) that are digital downloads do not work. Are codes region specific?... -
My prepaid code was sold to me saying it has already been used
in XBoX Games and AppsMy prepaid code was sold to me saying it has already been used: I was referred to microsoft support from Astros Gaming. I was sold a prepaid Xbox one Requisition code for Halo 5 Guradians and when I typed it in it was saying someone had already used it. I... -
Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back
in XBoX on ConsolesFeel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...