Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due...

Discus and support Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game will not make it past the title screen it either goes black or stays on the title screen. 308bc5f2-556c-4141-9097-6cc89891fa35 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaDarylBarker, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due...

The game will not make it past the title screen it either goes black or stays on the title screen.

:)

LaDarylBarker, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due it not being able to launch. Have reinstalled the game as well as restarted my console.

Hi, I see…
    Let’s try to isolate the issue a bit more, for this please try opening the game with a different account/profile registered in your console

The same happens or not?
  3. LaDarylBarker Win User

Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due it not being able to launch. Have reinstalled the game as well as restarted my console.

I've done these as well. A representative from Ubisoft gave these instructions over 6 months back to no avail. When I cut the game on today it finally went past the title screen and to the start up then went black again. After that it went back to being black at the title.
  4. LaDarylBarker Win User

I have an Xbox One S and this also occurs w/ Watch Dogs 2. Others games like DragonBall Xenoverse 2 and DBZ Kakarot work just fine.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, that’s odd
    Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, please try (skip the ones that you already did)

A. power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, remove and re-add your profile on the console.
    In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, enable all the remote play features and try again

B. Can be a bit odd but try using a custom DNS address:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

D. If you have USB accessories connected to the console please disconnect everything and try again

E. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LADARYLBARKER

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due...

1. Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due... - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Orgins

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  9. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  10. Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox sweepstakes: When will the winner of the assassin’s creed mirage xbox sweepstakes be announced? 765aaf12-1932-4fb5-ada6-4cf74d1af314