Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended

Discus and support Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before I bought UFC 4, I downloaded the trial. Well now that I have installed the game on two separate occasions it keeps telling me my free trial has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShawnWeese, Nov 25, 2020.

1. ShawnWeese
    ShawnWeese Guest

Before I bought UFC 4, I downloaded the trial. Well now that I have installed the game on two separate occasions it keeps telling me my free trial has expired and keeps trying to direct me to the Microsoft Store to buy it. I'm very annoyed and aggravated
    with this considering the download time and the fact that I have already paid $60 for the game!

:)

ShawnWeese, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Ransom2102 Win User

playing games via disc

Ok so call of duty black ops is a compatible game but it won't let me play, I have the disc and it says its not playable
  3. BLACDRAGONsKILL Win User

Destiny full game showing up as trial

Make sure you are clicking on the disc itself on the Home Screen if you go through "My games and apps" it might not work, also another suggestion could be just do the trial see if it ends and let's you continue with the disc in the tray! Let me know how
    that goes!
  4. Matt 👍 Win User

Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

I have restarted my XSX console. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game disc now.

It keeps saying to play the Trial version.

I don't have the trial version, I have the full game disc and the Season Year One pass code on a piece of printed leaflet (as I bought the Gold Edition off Amazon).

Why do Microshifty keep putting out 'Trial' down;loads that only screw up the actual purchase of full games.

It is disgraceful that I have spent £39 on a game that won't work as it keeps telling me it is the free downloadable trial version.

Is anyone else able to help other than the Microshifty Sheep ppl ?
  5. WhiffyKarma6635 Win User

My Xbox one live gold membership says that it'll renew on 2016, yet all my games tell me that I need gold to play online. How can I fix this? Plz help

Did you have a Trial membership or paid ? Because i have the same problem, on Microsoft webpage under subscriptions it says i have Gold Trial but the Xbone won't recognize it and won't let me play online...haven't found any fix yet even after factory reset....
  6. Repost Police Win User

Destiny Price: Free

Having the same issue except I'm trying to purchase the game digitally but it won't give me the option to. I only get install trial, then play trial. I've played from a disc version before and I'm past the level cap so the game prompts me every time to purchase
    the full version, but again all I get is the option to play trial when I enter the Xbox games store.
Thema:

1. Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended - Similar Threads - game disc won't

2. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s: My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2
  3. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  4. game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game won't launch from disc, instead it starts installing a duplicate.: I installed far cry 5 from the Microsoft store, but when I insert the disc and try to play it it won't launch, instead it will start installing a duplicate of the game and always gets stuck at...
  5. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...
  6. My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...: My xbox one has stopped playing games, both download and disc. When I try to launch a game it displays a loadscreen but nothing happens. There are also issues with some apps not launching. I have...
  7. Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox 360 read my game it keeps popping up: error can't read disc and...: I've tried cleaning the disc and the xbox and reseting it multiple times and it doesn't work,the disc isn't in the worst condition a little scratched but it's ok and nothing I do seems to work I...
  8. Why won't my disc install my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my disc install my game?: A couple of months ago, I was trying to install an update to Halo MCC, then uninstalled it because it wasn't working. That was a horrible mistake, because the disc that Halo MCC is on won't...
  9. I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start: I recently downloaded a play disc but the game won't start. ec50c665-fb4e-4b11-9e56-0cd177dd7cae
  10. My disc game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc game won't download: Hi, I just got my new Xbox it's an Xbox one S, I've neen trying to install my naruto shippuden storm 4 game disc for 1 month now and no matter what I do it always stops installing and says to...