** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

Discus and support ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by velazque.e112, Nov 21, 2023.

  1. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...


    been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to enable this, help plz

    :)
     
    velazque.e112, Nov 21, 2023
    #1
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

    ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option **

    Hello Velazque.e112, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

    I'm sorry and I understand that you are having trouble changing channels using the cross on your controller instead of the joystick. Although I couldn't find specific information about the Duplax app, I can provide you with some general steps that might help you adjust your controller settings:

    Don't despair, follow the steps below!

    Open your controller's settings app.

    Select the control you want to edit.

    Choose to create a new profile or edit an existing profile.

    Press the left bumper or right bumper to move to the left stick or right stick.

    Then you can choose your settings

    These steps are general and may vary depending on the control and application you are using.

    Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. shdow347663 Win User

    ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option **

    I hope I can solve it with the tips you gave me, thanks for the real advice.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

    have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option

    Hello mario david calderon crucci,



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)





    Thank you for your understanding.



    Respectfully,

  5. Tomm_A Win User

    have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option

    Hello mario david calderon crucci,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    It appears that you are trying to map the buttons for your remote media to be use it to change channels. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

    We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

    1. Are you referring "remote media" like the remote control of your TV or the Xbox controller?

    2. Can you send us a screenshot of the remote media that you are referring?

    3. What specific apps are you using wherein you want to change the channels?



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  6. MartyB96 Win User

    Xbox Live constantly dis-connects me!

    I can't change the channel to mine as it's installed to the one channel only and I can't enable the UnPnP as ir won't let me for some odd reason
Thema:

** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

Loading...
  1. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for... - Similar Threads - DUPLAX APP PLZ

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...