Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?

Discus and support Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! So I have got the Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but when I try and install the actual game itself, the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Error404.exe, Sep 18, 2020.

  1. Error404.exe
    Error404.exe Guest

    Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?


    Hi there!

    So I have got the Digital Ownership for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but when I try and install the actual game itself, the Microsoft Store

    thinks I still haven't bought it.

    I tried looking for an .appx file for FS 2020 but ended with no results. Then I tried to use the Adguard Store - again with no luck.

    So I just straight up searched the internet and every key-word I typed in, every edit to the original question i made on Google made

    no difference whatsoever.

    So what I'm trying to say is that, this kinda my last hope. Please come up with a solution to this, I can't live thinking that I spent £60 on a

    game which I can't even play.

    Any solutions will be appreciated, thanks.

    Roshan. R

    :)
     
    Error404.exe, Sep 18, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Already i know answer for my question. Please delete my registration.

    No. Digital games cannot transfer ownership and signing into someone else's account is a violation of the code of conduct. So you would not be the actual owner of the games and you would be putting yourself at risk for being banned.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Buy Xbox One

    Unfortunately you would have to purchase the game for yourself. Digital content cannot change ownership.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Bought a used XBoX One S with Forza 7 installed...

    The only way you would be able to do so is to buy it. You basically only have access to the game because the original owner left the console as their Home console, but you don't actually own it. Digital content cannot transfer ownership.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?

    It's best not to advertise it. If you sell it, it would actually be best to factory reset it and change it so it is no longer his Home. Digital content ownership cannot be transferred or sold to anyone else.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Sell electronic game

    You can't. Digital ownership cannot be transferred.
Thema:

Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game?

Loading...
  1. Have Digital Ownership but cannot download the actual Game? - Similar Threads - Digital Ownership cannot

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  10. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another: i want to transfer microsoft flight simolater to my other account f7ee3007-d420-42d0-a040-e3f7b7897515

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. cannot dowload digital ownership