Have been trying to change my gamerpic for over a month, with no effect

Discus and support Have been trying to change my gamerpic for over a month, with no effect in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for a long while now, it is a JPG picture of a drawing of a duck so I doubt it is in breach of community... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SpiralKitten32, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Have been trying to change my gamerpic for over a month, with no effect

I have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for a long while now, it is a JPG picture of a drawing of a duck so I doubt it is in breach of community guidelines.

When I upload it I get the message that it needs to be verified first, and nothing afterwards.

When I look online the general consensus is that this should take 15minutes to a day or two.

What can I do to get this working?

:)

SpiralKitten32, Oct 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SPIRALKITTEN32

If you try using a different picture... It works? Or not at all?
    Also, just to double check. Verify if you don't have an active enforcement action / restrictions in your account
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If everything looks good, let me know how it goes with a different picture
  3. SpiralKitten32 Win User

I has already worked, which means that if "test picture" was immediately ok'd, then there is something wrong with this picture:

[​IMG]
  4. SpiralKitten32 Win User

It's a bit silly though isn't it?
    I mean, there is really no reason this image should not be allowed, none that I can see, atleast.

It's not depicting nudity.
    It's not depicting violence.
    It's not depicting harmful symbols.
    It's not copyright infringing (i literally have the original pen drawing in my wallet right now, also my previous image was ripped right from a 90's cartoon and that was ok apparently)

It's not a trademark.

It is a simple pen drawing of a duck.

The only thing I can think of is that they are checked by an AI and that AI is misreading it
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I really don't know the reason. But as far as I know the picture is approved by a person. Not an AI

Here in the forums is not possible to give you an exact reason about why the picture isn't approved
    The best option right now is use a different one.

Just in case, and to cover everything from your side.
    Try using a different device / wifi network to see if that does the trick
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Well, if this specific picture is not accepted the best option is use a different one
Thema:

1. Have been trying to change my gamerpic for over a month, with no effect - Similar Threads - been trying change

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  4. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  7. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  8. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  9. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  10. It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's been more than 30 days and I tried to change my minecraft username but it keeps asking...: All my details are in the question. a3ee1972-1f1e-4755-ad2c-a2b78ccb099c