Have Avatars been abandoned again?

Discus and support Have Avatars been abandoned again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm curious if the new Avatars have been abandoned again? I haven't heard of any new developments, or implementations of the avatars in games or apps.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/trush44, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/trush44
    /u/trush44 Guest

I'm curious if the new Avatars have been abandoned again? I haven't heard of any new developments, or implementations of the avatars in games or apps. And the Avatar studio is still quite laggy. Having heard nothing at E3, is there anything to look forward to?

submitted by /u/trush44
    [link] [comments]

/u/trush44, Jun 14, 2019
  2. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Point of a Avatar

I do miss the integration of Avatars. Hopefully we see them little more. At least they have not abandoned them completely. Using my avatar is much better than any of the current gamer pic's (in my opinion).
  3. BiG L EaZy Win User

Have "the gamers" been abandoned?

My Lord, E3 is in 3 weeks. This Xbox one reveal conf. was NOT I repeat NOT for gamers! it was targeted to a more broader audience. It's trying to attract the a much bigger audience and it will be very successful at doing so. E3 will be for the games only....everybody
    needs to seriously chill....
  4. Super Crisco Win User

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as you say the reveal was more about the system and what it can do, than the games. E3 will be the big one for us gamers and there's already a handful of great sounding games confirmed for the Xbox One.
  5. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

That is exactly what it is...a multimedia hub and that is precisely what it is being marketed as. MS, just like Sony, has to progress their product in order to compete. I have no problem with that. You can still play games so I don't really understand
    what all the whining is from posters. Now if there had been an annoucement that no games could be played that would be different
  6. ryanf279 Win User

Its not that.. the original crew that made xbox were gamers now they are gone and now you hav fat cats that just look at money not what gamers want
Thema:

1. Have Avatars been abandoned again? - Similar Threads - Avatars been abandoned

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  8. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  9. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  10. Avatar Store on Xbox 360 purchases have been disabled.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar Store on Xbox 360 purchases have been disabled.: So it is a sad day for avatar users as no more avatar gears can be purchased in the Avatar Store. It seems that when you open the menu's category, it keeps loading all items and they never...