Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!

Discus and support Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers! Do you have any questions about the Code of Conduct or the Microsoft Services Agreement? Have you recently seen an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mister Mascot, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!

Hello fellow gamers!

Do you have any questions about the
    Code of Conduct
    or the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    ? Have you recently seen an enforcement actions on your Xbox account? Well you've come to the right place, because we've got some answers for you. In this sticky we'll cover a few different scenarios and provide you with some
    links to where you can learn more about the XBLPET aka the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team, as well as how to find more information about Staying Safe on Xbox Live.

I received a message from Xbox Live that said "Notice of enforcement action: For more information, check the email associated with your Xbox Live account, or visit enforcement.xbox.com." What does this mean?

If you're seeing this message on Xbox Live, that means there has been an Enforcement action taken on your account and at some point there was a violation of the Code of Conduct or Microsoft Services Agreement. You can learn more about the enforcement action
    by checking the email address that’s associated with your Microsoft Account or by visiting the Xbox Live Enforcement website
    HERE.

When does the enforcement action/suspension on my account end?

Generally, suspensions end at approximately the same time of day that they are issued- not at the beginning of the calendar day. For instance, a 24 hour suspension issued at 3:00 p.m. will end at approximately 3:00 p.m. the following day, not at midnight.

What type of enforcement actions/suspensions are there?

There is many different types of account suspensions that can occur through an enforcement action. Communications Suspensions, Account Suspensions, Forced Gamertag Changes, Temporary Console Suspensions, Privilege Suspensions, Game-Specific Suspensions and
    Permanent Console Suspensions are some of the typical actions. For more information and details about each one, be sure to check out the Xbox Live Suspensions page

HERE

How do I contact the XBLPET about my suspension? Can I post here on the Xbox Forums?

The XBLPET doesn't communicate through the Xbox Forums contrary to popular belief. Previously the team has communicated through the forums, but have since evolved and the process has changed to a Case Review system.

What is a Case Review?

The Case Review is a tool that allows players who have received an enforcement action (for example, an account suspension or forced Gamertag change) to have their enforcement reviewed by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. Suspensions are
    never issued lightly, but Case Review allows Xbox Live members to interact directly with the XBLPET and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why actions was taken. In the very rare event that the review determines that a mistake was made or the
    enforcement was not necessary, steps will be taken to remedy the situation.

Who can submit a Case Review?

Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's Enforcement History, provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

You can only request a review of your own active enforcement actions, and must be signed in to the account that received the enforcement (or signed in to the parent account if a child account was suspended). Prior to submitting a Case Review, you may be
    prompted to complete a short questionnaire designed to gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct. Failure to pass this questionnaire will temporarily prevent you from submitting a review, during which time we recommend familiarizing oneself with the
    Code of Conduct.

Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for a Case Review.

I meet the requirements, how do I submit a Case Review?

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in just a few steps. For the full details and information, be sure to check out the Case Review page

HERE

Note: As mentioned in the previous question, sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the Case Review.

Will I get a suspension just because I received a complaint? I wasn't doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen? I received a forced Gamertag Change. Can XBLPET let me choose a new one for free?

For more information and answers about these and other common enforcement myths, we invite you to take a look at the Enforcement Myths page

HERE
    with more information.

How to Stay Safe on Xbox Live and avoid Enforcement Actions.

We're here to help you learn about the policies that govern the Xbox Live service so you can avoid behavior that will result in a suspension. Many enforcements are straightforward, such as suspensions issued as a result of harassment or profane content.
    However, other enforcements and policies may seem a bit more complex. Check out Stay Safe page

HERE
    for more information on the different policies.

My Reputation is in "Avoid Me" what does that mean and how do I fix it?

Xbox One and Xbox on Windows feature a completely overhauled and redesigned player reputation system. This system was designed to better your overall experience on Xbox Live by helping to improve the way that players interact with each other on the service.
    At its most basic, the reputation system rewards positive behavior (such as playing fairly and with good sportsmanship), and creates a downside for those that exhibit poor behavior (such as cursing, being disrespectful, or cheating).

To get your reputation back up again from an "Avoid Me" status, you'll need to keep playing online games with other gamers and over time it will improve. Playing MMO type games such as APB Reloaded or Neverwinter will help you match up with other users and
    be able to get your reputation in the green again.

You can learn more about the Reputation System and how it works by clicking on this link
    HERE.

What should I do if I'm seeing someone on Xbox Live who's not following the Code of Conduct or Microsoft Services Agreement?

If you think a player violated the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct, submit a report to Xbox. You can report a player’s behavior or report specific content such as messages, Clubs, and activity feed items. This page

HERE
    will show you how to file a report on the Xbox One console. And this page

HERE
    will show you how to file a report on Xbox 360 consoles.

There's a wealth of additional information available on the XBLPET website here at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com. If you're not seeing your specific question listed, be sure to check out the enforcement website for more information, details and steps.

We hope that this guide was helpful in keeping you and your family safe on Xbox Live!

Stay safe and have fun!

:)

Mister Mascot, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Re-ouverture de mes droits de communication

Hey there.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with suspensions and other Enforcement related questions here on the forums. For all details on Enforcement actions please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com. If you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know in a new thread.

Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
  3. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest
    Communication

Hey Gamer,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including any bans and suspensions, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If the page shows that no active suspensions or bans then there are some steps to take on your console

ltgwilliams, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Re-ouverture de mes droits de communication

Hey there.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with suspensions and other Enforcement related questions here on the forums. For all details on Enforcement actions please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com. If you have any other Xbox support questions, please let us know in a new thread.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Lock network games

Hey there Andrushqa77.

If you recently received Enforcement actions on your account, please make sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com for details on the suspension. I'm afraid we aren't able to assist with Enforcement related questions here. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support
    questions, please let us know.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

cant send messages

Hey there XxTheSpazGamerx.

If you've received a communication suspension, please make sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    for information on how suspensions work. You should also be able to see your suspension ended date there. I'm afraid we aren't able to help with any other Enforcement related questions here. Thanks for your understanding!
  7. Mister Maka Win User

1st ban = Perma

Hey there xXNeRdGaMiNXx.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For all details related to suspensions, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com.

As always, if you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know so we can best help out.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one

Heya MoD82A1.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement related questions here on the forums. For details on your suspension please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com, thanks for your patience and understanding.
Thema:

Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here!

1. Have any enforcement or suspension related questions? Check out our guide here! - Similar Threads - enforcement suspension related

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...
  5. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  6. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  7. I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how do I get in touch with Xbox enforcement team about my permit suspension: I been trying everything and Xbox support don't help with my permit suspension and is it anyone who can help me because this is same old same old is it anyone who can help me get in touch with...
  8. I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently received a suspension enforcement on Xbox.: I was playing GTA online and some random player kept on killing me in my game and made me fail my missions. This went on for 30mins until I broke out and messaged him the words I did. I'm not...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64
  10. Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto-Bot Suspension and Xbox Enforcement team: I was selling carries in diablo 4 for in-game currency(Gold), not real money and enough people reported the post to where your bot suspended me. I tried calling xbox support to be told nothing can...